Penny Press Dell Official Word Search

1 Year, 6 issues - Dell Official Word Search offers fantastic solving fun! Look for 107 puzzles on lots of different subjects. Some regular puzzles include Anglesearch, Full House, Jackpot, and Cinema Classics, Film Favorites, and Modern Movies. Sharpen your pencils and let the fun begin! Digest size, 130 pages.

Who doesn't love a good word search!
Can you buy this at walmart
By doing search does it make you smarter?
Start your review of Penny Press Dell Official Word Search!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
What a great way to kill time when your riding on a long trip or sitting around the house with nothing to do. in reviews
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love a good word search? Love these on trips especially, for car rides, airplanes, etc. Fun and interesting finding words. Always a very good price for these. Very fun for keeping you busy for a while.
Ada D.
New Port Richey, FL
I usually pick up quite a few from the dollar stores. Love working on these to keep the mind going. Passes the time away when there's nothing good on tv.
Melissa R.
Amo estos libros me entretienen y aparte hago carreras con mis hijos de quien encuentra todas las palabras primero.
Leidy Johana  Z.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this !! Definitely everyday i can learn a new word!! I'm studying English so is very important for me to learn and discover new stuff ! And also because you make your brain work !!!! I great option and is super cheap
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Really love doing word searches. They keep my mind busy. #wordsearches #puzzles #fun #wordpuzzle they always have such nice themes to the puzzles too
Noemi P.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great book to keep me entertained. I take this along on road trips or when I know I'm going to be waiting a while in a doctor's office or hair salon.
RORY L.
i get these puzzle books to work on when traveling. they help pass the time. my kids will also grab one every once in a while as well and work on them.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
I love word searches, a good way to work your mind and kill time when you have nothing to do or waiting.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
I love word searches. Such a great past time. I used to do more of these with my grandmother when I was young.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love word searches, and always buy one whenever I am flying or traveling somewhere. It's fun to do and keeps one occupied for longer trips. Would recommend these fun games to anyone. Will buy again