Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog

by Pennsylvania Dutch

How long does Pennsylvania Eggnog last if it has been refrigerated?
Just trying to order some eggnog
Where can I buy Pennsylvania Dutch egg nog?
Start your review of Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog!
How would you rate this product?
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog uploaded by audrey N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Happy Thanksgiving beautiful people, wish I had three more bottles of this stuff, it's absolutely amazing. Been cooking since 8am and would have given up by now if it wasn't for this awesomeness in a bottle. Freshly ground nutmeg and whiskey are the prominent notes, do they have it in a perfume? Wanna bathe in it. Cheap and cheerful, this mum is a happy camper. Cheers.
Mike P.
Panama City Beach, FL
I have had this product and is really good if your a egg nog lover! great for family get togethers
Raquel G.
I know it's designed to drink alone, but I always add it to my favorite eggnog as a spiking agent!
Joy D.
Temecula, CA
My husband bought this at the store during the holiday season because his parents use to live in PA. He really liked it a lot. He enjoys egg nog and he said this one was great with or without adding the "nog." He will definitely be buying this again.
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
Such a great brand. Can be drank by itself, or put in coffee as a creamer. One of the greatest holiday drinks.
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
I don't like this product but my husband does. Also my parents like it as well as my grandma
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
1,078 reviews
Tried this brand of egg nog for the first time last night at my friends house. I prefer Mr Boston but this brand is smooth but no as good as mr. Boston. Recommend others to try this brand.
Erin  A.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hands down, this is the best egg nog out there. So rich and creamy and packs a wallop! It has whisky, brandy and rum, and all three combine to make a very boozy egg nog. You open up the bottle and the fumes immediately hit you, but in a good way. I won't drink any other kind of egg nog. It's good both cold and hot.
Couldn't ask for anything better in terms of egg nog taste and buzz.  Started sipping at noon and it ended up being my entire diet for the day.  Imagine a shot of egg nog every hour for 15 hours.
connie D.
Frederick, MD
I love eggnog. This product is especially yummy and I Def recommend it. My whole family enjoyed and guess love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...