BY PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH

Pennsylvania Dutch® Caffeine Free Birch Beer Soda.
Genuine draft. Original recipe.
Old fashioned taste.
Old fashioned goodness.
Made from an old Pennsylvania Dutch recipe. see more...

Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my childhood favorites. My mom grew up with it, so my brother and cousins all grew up with it. Such a distinct taste too. It's extremely refreshing when it's ice cold. Please try if you haven't. It's such a strange flavor but it's really good!
Shannon S.
State College, PA
This birch beer is so fantastic! Usually I like the white version of birch beer better and than the dark version but I was surprised at how great this one tasted. I would definitely recommend this birch beer to others. Great taste!
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I absolutely love this Birch Beer, I choose this over any other soda anytime... it's got a homey old fashioned taste to it that I just can't get enough of. Its a bit crisp on the swallow but not too much so. This over root beer any day! Plus it's caffeine Free! I highly recommend you try this out, It's fantastic!
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
PA Dutch birch beer is the champagne of sodas! with a more authentic taste than root beer and a noticeably longer fizz life, it's my go-to all the way!
Rande w.
Foodie Expert
I don't drink soda that often but when I do, this is right up my alley. It has a nice bite and I love the minty flavor.
Courtney W.
Mifflinburg, PA
Being from PA means you've had this at least once in your life. And rightfully so! It's delicious.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
Some of the best birch beer on the market. PA knows their stuff when it comes to birch beer 😁
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
I agree with the one review that says it's the "champagne" of birch beers. I perfectly sweet and never misses the mark. It's a must at family parties.
Deonna D.
Millsboro, DE
Favorite soda all day, everyday! Can't go wrong with Pennsylvania Dutch birch beer! If you've never had it, go buy it!