Pennington Smart Seed 20 lbs Sun and Shade North Grass Seed and Fertilizer

Pennington Smart Seed 20 lbs. Sun and Shade North Grass Seed and Fertilizer

Lawn grasses vary in the amount of sunlight they need to stay healthy. If some of your lawn receives sun and other parts receive moderate shade, Pennington Smart Seed Sun and Shade offers the perfect mix of Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue to survive these conditions. This sun and shade grass seed mix is disease resistant and drought tolerant and contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. In areas of your lawn that receive 4-hours to 6-hours of sun daily, plant this grass seed mix in the early spring or early fall and see results in 8-days to 21-days. This 20 lbs. bag covers up to 6,660 sq. ft. for overseeding an existing lawn and 2,220 sq. ft. for starting a new lawn from scratch. What makes Smart Seed smart. It's our industry-leading innovation. Pennington's NexGen Turf Research is the largest private grass seed research facility. We lead the industry in developing top-performing, water-conserving, sustainable seed. Once established, our pureb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pennington Smart Seed 20 lbs. Sun and Shade North Grass Seed and Fertilizer!
How would you rate this product?
Rochester, NY
Pennington Smart Seed 20 lbs. Sun and Shade North Grass Seed and Fertilizer uploaded by Amy S.
I waI was better with the Dollar General very slow growing! one[product:pennington-grass-seed-smart-seed-sun-&-shade]  I so regretted doiythis. Obviously I rent so this looks bad to my landlord but it was worth a try.
Pelham, NY
I just bought this product from home depot, it's actually on sale 30% off. I purchased it to fill in my grass and heard good things about it. We will see how often grows after 21 days. It has added fertilizer in it to help it grow stronger and easier.

Looking for your answer?