Pennington Seed Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 50lb uploaded by Stacey B.

BY PENNINGTON SEED

Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
My grandparents LOVE this seed! It really does bring the birds in! We spend hours looking out the window at all the creature that perch on the tree outside our porch. Thanks to this, my grandma has marked off quite a lot of birds in her book!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert
We have used this for years, and have the most beautiful birds come feed in our backyard. They feed all year long, but the species changes in the winter. This draws the birds for sure! It makes it fun to watch them all year long!
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Pennington Seed Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, is what my uncle uses. It brings all types of birds to his back yard.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I use the wild bird classic mostly by Pennington but they are both great, my bird feeders are always full of birds!
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
This i what i get to feed the birds in the winter time, a 50 lb bag last around 2 week. the birds seem to like it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
This brand is great if you would like to see different birds. This brand is great and reasonable.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
We put this in our backyard feeder and get the most beautiful birds! They love it!
Brittni V.
Brittni V.
Stockton, CA
This bird feed is what I have been putting in my bird feeders for years. Love it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Good bird food if you feed them sunflowers! I think the birds really like it
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I want to try this feed for the wild birds that made their home for the winter I so want this product
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
can this be given to a hamster? My hamster loves sunflower seeds