Pennington Seed Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 50lb uploaded by Stacey B.

BY PENNINGTON SEED #11 in Bird Food

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the first seed that we have tried where there was a noticeable increase in the variety and frequency of birds visiting our feeders. We discovered this at Walmart for under $20 and are so impressed with the quality. The only downside is the sunflower seeds make a mess and the squirrels seem to love them too.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not too big of a fan of this feed, I put it out in a feeder and it didn’t get much attention. I used a different brand in a separate feeder and it got more birds! I don’t recommend but it wasn’t terrible for the price.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
My grandparents LOVE this seed! It really does bring the birds in! We spend hours looking out the window at all the creature that perch on the tree outside our porch. Thanks to this, my grandma has marked off quite a lot of birds in her book!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have used this for years, and have the most beautiful birds come feed in our backyard. They feed all year long, but the species changes in the winter. This draws the birds for sure! It makes it fun to watch them all year long!
Maica W.
GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pennington Seed Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, is what my uncle uses. It brings all types of birds to his back yard.
Brenna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's ok. But when they spill and don't eat it you get a lot of sunflowers you have to pull up. It's pretty annoying.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I use the wild bird classic mostly by Pennington but they are both great, my bird feeders are always full of birds!
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
This i what i get to feed the birds in the winter time, a 50 lb bag last around 2 week. the birds seem to like it.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I want to try this feed for the wild birds that made their home for the winter I so want this product
Meghan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This brand is great if you would like to see different birds. This brand is great and reasonable.
Taylor K.
can this be given to a hamster? My hamster loves sunflower seeds
Sara E.
What kind of birds have you seen with what products? I use Beak Bistro and have gotten starlings beautiful finches. I've heard Black Sunflower is good, but would like to know what birds are attracted to It?: )