Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 83 lb

Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 8.3 lb

Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 8.3 Lb:Pennington dense shade is formulated with grasses that thrive in areas receiving less sunlightGrows beautiful, healthy, thick grassCombination premium Smart Seed grass seed and professional-grade fertilizer and mulchAll live plants mix is guaranteed to growContains Pennington's exclusive Penkote technology to ensure better plant growthCovers up to 125 sq ftUse to repair problem spots or start a nice patch of yardHelps to give you a beautiful yard all year long

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 8.3 lb!
How would you rate this product?
Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 8.3 lb uploaded by Denise J.
I have tried multiple different grass seed products, so I was skeptical at forking out more money to try something different. It took a little time, but the grass is finally filling in nicely. I’m quite impressed. I will be buying more to fill in the bare spots around my house.
Pennington Grass Seed One Step Complete Dense Shade, 8.3 lb uploaded by LaWanda B.
I just bought this product, grass seed for shade and bare spots, there is an area in my front yard that is shaded, very little grass grows there, hopely I should see some grass in 2 to 3weeks. I think this will be food for my yard because it includes grass seed.and mulch. The packaging is eye catching and appealing, it drew me to the package to try this product. Iam giving a review for reimbursement.

Looking for your answer?