Add a Photo

By PENN-PLAX
Penn Plax Pro Balance 7-Day Betta Blocks Fish Food Ensure your precious Betta are well fed while you are away traveling or on vacation with the Pro Balance 7-Day Betta Blocks Fish Food. Each of the six fish-shaped blocks provides between one and three fish with up to seven days of nutrition, releasing nutritious freeze-dried food while also neutralizing your aquarium water. To get the best results and most efficient release of particles from the Betta Blocks, keep a minimum temperature of 72° F and PH level of 6.6 to 7.0.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Staples, MN
These kept my fish fed while I was on vacation so they fulfilled their purpose, but I will probably not buy them again because they left a nasty brown powder at the bottom of my fish tanks when they were dissolved. I don't think the fish were big fans, either.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
These are great to use if your leaving on vacation. I put one in with my fish on a Friday and came home on Tuesday and still had some left. It doesn't dissolve to fast either. My fish seemed to like it and they weren't acting hungry when I got home.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
They work decently, release the food slowly over time, but the compound they use to hold the food together in the tablet causes the water to get really murky, so be ready to clean the tank as soon as you get back!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
My fish hated these and refused to eat them the entire spring break. The block was stuck to the wall of the aquarium and there was this gross brown coating over everything in the tank, including my fish.
faby r.
faby r.
hamden, CT
Its OK, my fish didn't like it but every fish is different so your fish might like it......
Mary H.
Mary H.
Chattanooga, TN
Didn't work for me. Made the water dirty and the fish did not seem interested in eating.
nicole c.
nicole c.
I used these and they are great didn't have to remember but once a week to feed my pet fishys and was a great price also