BY PENN-PLAX

Sunny M.
Goldfish love to hide behind them. They are lifelike and have a nice gravel "anchor" unlike so many of the plants that have a little plastic base. Anchors it down nicely even after the fish have been "rooting" around.
Heather L.
Palos Hills, IL
This is great! I love it! It looks great in my tank and the fish love to swim through it and use it as a hiding place! I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking to add a little fun and pretty decor in their tank!
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
My beta fish loves this Aqua jungle! She likes to sleep in it and swim by it! Fits great in her tank, and doesn't take up too much room!
Lisa U.
Oakdale, MN
Cute lively like for fishies! They like to nibble on it and hide and swim around it as it waves back and forth.
Kristen H.
This is so cute. I'm going to have to upgrade the tank size for my kids beta so we can add things like this.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I love adding new things to my aquarium and having options to change it up and this looks really nice!
Victoria M.
Coopersburg, PA
This plant looks great as well as real, the fish seam to love it. Definitely happy with my choice
Raquel M.
This is a really pretty decoration I've added to my aquarium, my plecos love to hide in it!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These are nice and decorative, the fishes like to swim around and hide behind them.
Jessie E.
Batavia , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fish love to hide in this and it makes the aquarium more pretty with plants in it.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Is this for the fishtank?