Penn-plax 16

Penn-plax 16" Tie Out Stake
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not a very stable stake. My 90 pound rottweiler can easily uproot the stake if he pulls his hardest. This is potentially saving the life of your doggo so I would recommend buying a stronger one that holds better in the ground.
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
I have 2 of these for my dogs and I love them! They stay in the ground great and my dogs are both above 50 pounds! My pets don't seem to mind it and they haven't broken yet!! I would highly recommend it!!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really like this product. I am able to have my dog out front while washing my car or playing with the kids and I don't have to worry about him running in the street and he doesn't feel left out.
kyra c.
Johnson City, TN
I didn't really like this product because no matter how far I put it in the ground every few days I was having to move it because it would get loose in the ground and the dog would get loose.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
I love these. Such an easy and secure way to let your dog join you in the yard, at the park, or a game.
Lori D.
New Orleans, LA
This product doesn't work so well in LA. The ground is too wet. My dog pulls it up every time.
Kym B.
I've found that these don't stay in the ground well at all, which is just a scary thought.