BY PENN

Penn® Championship Extra - Duty Felt Tennis Balls.

America's #1 selling ball. see more...

Buy on Target
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Penn tennis balls have been the only brand of tennis balls I have used. My family enjoys our tennis games together and we All choose penn tennis balls every time. I do recommend them to others for a great tennis match or even a fun day at the dog park. Yes our dog has his own to chase around the yard.
Emily R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap durable tennis balls! I can pick up a can at Walmart, Target, Dick's Sporting Goods...basically anywhere and I get the same great quality. They stay usable after opening for about a month before they start losing pressure enough to notice. All we ever use for high school and college matches.
sarah L.
Burlington , vt
Gonna kick off the new year with a healthy start!! I love tennis but I love my Penn tennis balls. They are perfect on the courts I use and I've never had an issue with them. They also have long playing time.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Penn has always been a good brand of tennis balls. Great value for the price and keeps its life well. I like the packaging that makes it easy to just throw in a bag and go. Cheap and is easy to find in just about any walmart or target. Overall, would recommend.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Penn Champ XD HEAD Tennis Balls are used by professionals everywhere, and they are even the ones used in USTA league tennis matches. These HEAD Penn Tennis Balls have controlled fiber release for consistent nap, so you know you're getting reliable performance. Natural rubber gives these HEAD Penn Champ Extra Duty Tennis Balls a consistent feel and reduced shock. Setting the bar high for all other tennis balls, the Penn Champ HEAD Tennis Balls come three to a can, so in this pack of 12 cans you get 36 balls. With so many, you don't need to worry about running out, meaning you can keep your mind on your game.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love the PENN brand of tennis balls. I have always used them for when I play tennis or fetch with my puppy. There a good quality and last a good time. They can be found just about anywhere and there not on the expensive side.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great balls and withstand a lot of beating. They kept their bounce and form a very long time for me, and the material is very durable and doesn't fray. Amazing value for the price. Whether you are a beginner or advanced you could appreciate the quality of this product.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I am not personally a tennis player but I buy these for my kids and my dog. My son loves to throw them and my dog fetch. I like that they are good quality. Only issue is they stink until they are pretty used
Annalee P.
Oneonta
Great set of balls! I honestly do not know which brand of tennis balls works the best to play with, but I am currently on a court playing tennis now and these are getting the job done! Definitely recommend these balls!
Kailey I.
Atlanta
These are great tennis balls. They are cheap and keep their life very well. They are high quality. Got them from Walmart and didn't know which kind to buy, but I am happy I chose these! I will continue to buy them!