BY PENHALIGON'S

Buy Penhaligon's London Women's Perfumes - Created in 1976, this classic Soliflore is sweet, fresh and graceful. Considered by industry experts to be one of the finest Lily of the Valley fragrance, it is a deceptively complex interpretation of the delicate flower. Opening with warm soft touches of citrus and Bergamot, its heart of overflowing with the beguiling scent of creamy white flower; Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Lily of the Valley. The Sandalwood and Oakmoss in the base strengthen the c see more...

• I'm in love with this scents it Is by far the beat Lily o...1 Answers
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
This has a wonderful smell that I thoroughly enjoy. I bought this product online and was pleasantly surprised. It isn't too strong, yet the scent lasts all day. I would highly recommend this.
Alyssa V.
Garden City, MI
Smells great I love this spray. I'd recommend buying this project it's amazing. I've only tried it one time. But I plan on buying it again.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
Wow I really like this perfume great price, great sent, and beautiful packaging. this perfume is light and it has a refreshing smell.
Karla H.
Two Harbors, MN
Love lily of the vally in all perfumes and sprays think this may be my favorite.
Stephanie S.
Orlando Florida
I don't like it is not for me maybe is just my opinion but I don't like sooo
Sarah E.
An amazing fragrance. It smells great, looks great, is great and is everything to be honest. The bottle looks nice and looks very expensive. Design is amazing an the scent lasts for a very reasonable time!
Geneviève M.
Montréal, QC
I'm in love with this scents it Is by far the beat Lily of the valley (my favorite flower) scents and I tried it when I was In London but pretty expensive, still worth it, I was wondering If anyone knows a perfume who will be similar and little less pricey?