BY PENGUIN

Enjoy individually wrapped pieces of soft and chewy, cherry-flavored taffy Laffy Taffy Cherry, 145 Individually Wrapped Pieces, 3.09-Lb Tub is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Laffy Taffy. see more...

• Is Cherry your favorite flavor? 2 Answers
  • Could you imagine a Laffy Taffy made with all flavors?1 Answers
Penguin Laffy Taffy Long Lasting Flavorful Chews Cherry Flavor 145 count tub
  • "Their so tasty and fruity, but I can't help but think that they're killing my teeth every time I eat them because they taste so sugary." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I absolutely love Laffy Taffy! Although Cherry isn't my favorite flavor it's still delish! Laffy Taffy flavors seem to never dull and I love reading the jokes by everyday people that you find on the wrappers. I like to buy these big tubs and share them with friends, family, and co-workers!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Love laffy taffys, cherry flavor is one of my favorites. Big tub that will last you forever!
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love laffy taffy! Cherry is my second favorite. But I buy the variety bag.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Yes! I love Laffy Taffys. Their so tasty and fruity, but I can't help but think that they're killing my teeth every time I eat them because they taste so sugary. I still love them and will not stop eating them.
sarah o.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love laffy taffy! IMy favorite flavor is cherry! so i would defiantly buy this
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Elsa, TX
I LOVE LAFFY TAFFYS! FOR A WHILE IT WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY CANDY I WOULD EAT! THEY HAVE SUCH A FUN CHEWABLE TEXTURE! EVERY TIME I GO ON ROAD TRIPS I ALWASY MAKE SURE TO BUY A CHERRY LAFFY TAFFY FOR THE RIDE!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
Laffy taffys are one of my favorite candies! The chewy texture is too good! My favorite flavor is banana!
Claire N.
Claire N.
These Laffy Taffy are my favorite ! I would recommend this to try. :-) don't want to eat a lot cause you don't want cavities (:
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite flavor to eat is Cherry. I love Laffy Taffy because it never loses flavor
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Cherry your favorite flavor?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could you imagine a Laffy Taffy made with all flavors?