Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksPutnam Publishing Group
Penguin Group Usa Inc Penguin Group Usa Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book

Penguin Group Usa Inc Penguin Group Usa Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book

Follows the progress of a hungry little caterpillar as he eats his way through a varied and very large quantity of food until, full at last, he forms a cocoon around himself and goes to sleep. Die-cut pages illustrate what the caterpillar ate on successive days.26 pages. Ages 3 to 5 years.

Does anyone know if this book has been translated into Spanish ?
Did anyone else love this as a kid?
Start your review of Penguin Group Usa Inc Penguin Group Usa Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal B.
Harbor City, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Penguin Group Usa Inc Penguin Group Usa Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book uploaded by Crystal B.
What a classic book. My son actually learned the word “HUNGRY” from this book and learned most of the food words that came out in this book.
Morgan J.
Lansdale, PA
Penguin Group Usa Inc Penguin Group Usa Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book uploaded by Morgan J.
Loved this book as a child, and my children love getting this story told to them! A classic for sure!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
If you are building a library for your toddler you need to have this book in it! The watercolor images are stunning and visually stimulating. The story is hilarious (to a toddler) and helps them identify patterns and learn a lesson at the same time.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
This is a classic children’s book. It has beautiful, colorful illustrations and an easy to follow story. Board books are perfect for little ones. A great story for everyone!
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Another favorite childhood book of mine!!! Very simple, yet colorful illustrations. Great story of life starting out!
Mayuri P.
This book is great for kiddos! It’s a good story for all little ones... the illustrations are great and the story is fun! It’s pretty easy to find online and there are also YouTube video story animations and songs about the book.
Nicole C.
My son enjoyed this when he was little, and now that I have a daughter she enjoys it too. We have read this book a million times, but it's still a favorite.
Kaylee J.
Rice, MN
This book is so cute! Eric Carl is such a great author. I read this book every year to my students and it’s always a hit. The pictures are adorable and it’s super easy for the kids to understand. I would recommend this book for any child.
Megan S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Very Hungry Caterpillar is a staple book. It’s just a wonderful book for years. Cute story line my son is 5 and he loves it. My husband and I both remember this from our childhood. I would recommend this to anyone with children.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
My kids absolutely love this book, it's very small and hard pose pages so they can't break it easily. The paintings are also amazing. It's a must have little book for small children if you haven't watch the show on Netflix about this book you should