BY PUTNAM PUBLISHING GROUP #65 in Books

Follows the progress of a hungry little caterpillar as he eats his way through a varied and very large quantity of food until, full at last, he forms a cocoon around himself and goes to sleep. Die-cut pages illustrate what the caterpillar ate on successive days.26 pages. Ages 3 to 5 years. see more...

Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product. It never fails me! As a matter of fact, I can promise you I would definitely, without a doubt, buy this again! I could not be more satisfied with anything than I am with this and I would recommend this to anyone I know!
Did you know there is a museum for this in New England?
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this book for so many reasons. Not only is it a cute story with wonderful graphics, it teaches children about how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly. I know my book also had sensory additions, not sure if that is universal to everyone? But it was great.
Kari B.
Kari B.
I read this book to my son when I was pregnant with him and I am so in love with it as I Tennent it when I was a kid now reading it to him at almost a year old he still loves it and we have a few other products that is the very hungry caterpillar!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
Such a cute book! You can do so many different activities along with this book to reinforce skills for young readers. I also love the bright illustrations and physical book design. I plan to put this book in my future classroom library.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Such a fun book for kids. I used this book to teach my students about healthy and unhealthy foods. You can form so many lesson plans for kids just off of this one book. I also love the board book version because it is very durable.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Grew up loving this book! Now my son gets to grow up loving it too! I love Eric Carle's work but The Very Hungry Caterpillar is by far my favorite book of his. My son loves all the vivid colors and pictures!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Such a fun children's classic with amazing illustrations! My daughter PreK graduation was themes around this story and it was so precious! I think this is a staple for a children's library! Very unique!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
We read this book for the first time at our chiropractic office when my son was 2. He's 4 now and still asks to read it when we're there.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Haha this was the very first book I remember being read. I remember reading this book during Kindergarden and we all enjoyed it so much !
Monica T.
Monica T.
granada hills
I loved this book when I was small. I really highly recommended it for babies. I would buy it myself for my baby.
Karen S.
Karen S.
I'm trying to gift this book to my friend's little one and I would love to gift it with a onesie or an outfit. Has anyone seen anything of the sort at a store?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Do you read this to your kids?
Chelsea C.