BY PENFOLDS

Penfolds® Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet South Australia 2012.

In 1976, Penfolds released the first wine to bear the name Koonunga Hill. By applying our long held philosophy of blending select parcels of grapes from South Australia's wine regions, Penfolds winemakers are able to craft wines of distinction without ever compromising on quality. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
My "go to" red. I'm more of a white wine person, but I love having a glass or two of this a few nights a week with dinner. I am not a wine expert or snob, if I like something I buy it and enjoy it. You will find this wine in my kitchen at all times. I've brought it to parties and guests enjoy it. I think it has an easy, drinkable flavor. You should try it!
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
I love Penfolds brand wine. It pairs well with poultry and beef. I have purchased this brand many times and it has earned its place in my 12 bottle wine celler from time to time. It is very drinkable and best yet affordable. It is a must try if you haven't yet.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
The shiraz cab blend is good with grilled meats. It isn't as smooth as some other blends on the market, but it is well-balanced for the price.
Camille D.
I really like Penfolds wines. While I find they're usually overpriced at restaurants you can find them for a good price at liquor stores. Their Shiraz is one of my favorite Penfolds wines and I would definitely recommend
Melissa A.
Denver, CO
Excellent bottle of red, very smooth. Robust with a very smooth finish. Share amongst friends with a really nice pasta dish this evening.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2012 is a smooth and great tasting Cabernet . So good
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
TBH I don't even drink but like badge though
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Is this on the dry side or sweet?
Montana S.
visalia, CA
What foods would pair with this ??