BY PENDAFLEX

Pendaflex reinforced hanging folders with 1/5 tab, legal - burgundy (25 per box) see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
My job demands I be SUPER DUPER organized. These hanging folders with tabs are a life saver. I purchased a plastic tote from Staples and hang my folders in it. It definitely helps me keep things nice and neat.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Great for organizing papers very affordable the colors and the patterns that this brand comes with a very nice and cute also I know that my papers when I get torn up since this folder is very heavy duty
Yannia F.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
This is soo essential in my intern position (event planning and promotions) it helps divide and organize all the work. Also durable, effective and affordable!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
As a teacher, these hanging folders were great for organizing student work and/or class assignments. The tabs are easy to fill out and identify.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
These are great for filing and keeping documents and anything else organized!
Monique S.
Monique S.
West Hartford, CT
The Pendaflex Reinforced Hanging Folders work perfect for keeping me organized. School work and business. You will always find a great use for these.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this color!! It's so pretty, and the product obviously helps to keep things organized.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
You can buy this at target for $29
I must always be super organized, i have ocd.
These hanging folders are great, i love them.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Perfect for all your class homework or to have when you need it the most it's ready . Pretty color.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Great for hanging in a desk drawer. They help organize and keep everything separate that you want.