BY SPRITZ

Pencil fine 2.5 1.0mm spritz see more...

• How many pencils are in that pack? Or are they sold individually?10 Answers
Yajaira C.
I remember these pencils I used to have a collection of them, most of the time I would loose the little pieces of led but they were my favorite
Leia C.
Fun colors and a great product! The lead doesn't brake of easily! My older child loves using these at home for all his sttoriea and doodles
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I used to love these as a child. I felt so cool having such neat pencils. It is somewhat easy to lose the little pieces however, and that sucks when that happens, but these are pretty cool.
Brittany S.
Chesnee, SC
Whoa throwback to first grade! If you had one of these back then, you were the shit. Now as an adult, I look back as realized how much they fucking suck. Eraser doesn't erase, lead is cheap, thick, and breaks, and if you lose one of those segments, the whole pencil is gone. But I give it 3 stars for the moment of nostalgia it just gave me.
Maria A.
I used to have a lot of these pencils when i was a child and i still have a collection of them ,actually i don't like to use them but I'm gonna give em 4 stars just because that amazing trowback
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

Jessica G.
I like these pencils just because they write so thick. I tend to write pretty hard and they don't break!
Leigh F.
Manning, SC
Love these pencils! They completely remind me of my childhood! And I love the colors!
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Cute pencils. They work very well for me but they always seem to get dull fairly quickly. Then it's time to change it out once again.
Zahraa A.
Really cute pens come in handy when writing and drawing these pens are long lasting
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
How many pencils are in that pack? Or are they sold individually?