Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsPenaten
Medicated Creamy Diaper Rash Treatment, 113g

Penaten Medicated Creamy Diaper Rash Treatment, 113g

by Penaten

Immediately starts working to soothe + heal + protect Creamy format has a smoother consistency that's easier and gentler to apply on sore bums

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Penaten Medicated Creamy Diaper Rash Treatment, 113g!
Rayhana A.
Toronto, ON
Penaten Medicated Creamy Diaper Rash Treatment, 113g uploaded by Rayhana A.
I love this creamy diaper rash treatment . It is so easy to be applied and keep wetness away from the skin. It is also hypoallergenic and preservative free. It met my expectations and i do really recommend it to the parents . PENATEN® Daily Clear Protection Cream
Naomi W.
Vancouver, BC
I use this when the baby does not have a diaper rash, to keep wetness off her skin. I haven’t tried it when she does have a rash, as I always use the other classic penaten. It’s a bit oily but seems to do the trick. #diaperrash #momlife #babybum #skincare
Michelle H.
kingston, ON
When my son was a baby we ran out of our usual diaper cream when we were out one day. We stopped & this is the only cream that the store had offered. The price is a bit much, but we needed it, so we bought it. It works really well and was easy to use. It was the perfect size for our diaper bag & didnt take up much space in the bag.
Liliana P.
22527
Diese Creme hat sehr gut vorbeugend bei popo Rötungen geholfen. Es ist beruhigend gewesen wenn der popo rot war.
Chelsea S.
Hammonds plains, NS
Good preventative cream. Nice and thick and creamy. Covers well but messy. Decent price. We don’t use it alll the time because it’s so thick skin needs some breathing time too.
meg V.
Dartmouth, NS
I really like this cream because it works, and I don't need to dig it out of a jar. Gross. I can one-hand flip that cap open and squirt it directly onto my son. I also prefer a thick white cream to a petroleum, clear jelly. Only other thing I would mention is that it has a distinctive baby butt cream smell. I know that may seem odd to mention, but I like to be able to smell the butt cream because I know immediately when that scent disappears, what time it is. Haha.
Shelby R.
Eganville
Literally clears a baby bum rash within like 2 diaper changes I swear. It’s thick and creamy, some people may not like that but I did and it worked for us quickly and didn’t irritate baby whatsoever.
Emily P.
Hamilton, ON
Using this or the Vaseline type cream since day one. We are now 6 weeks and no signs of diaper rash. Works very well as prevention and an extra skin barrier.
Ashley D.
This is my favorite diaper cream. I love this container compared to their tin container. It's easier to get out before applying. This is something I constantly order. Decent price point and works for everything!
Jess R.
I use this every night on my daughter the product works great! Helps to cool and  relieve the rash instantly and will be gone by the next day

Looking for your answer?