PENATEN® Medicated Cream

• Immediately starts working to soothe + heal + protect
  • Thick, rich formula stays in place to help provide relief to rashes and chafed skin after just one application

DESCRIPTION

• The PENATEN® brand has been trusted for over 100 years. In addition to the treatment of rashes and chafing, PENATEN® Medicated Cream with 18% active zinc oxide ingredient can be used for the relief of itching due to eczema, minor burns and scalds

DIRECTIONS

• PENATEN® Medicated Cream is best used at the first signs of redness, as it starts working right away. By applying a medicated barrier cream to rashes, chafing or other minor skin irritations, you help treat while protecting the skin from further irritation

Does anyone know if this works for children with severe eczema? I'm always looking for new products that will help my little man's skin!
Start your review of PENATEN® Medicated Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kim H.
BEST BEST BEST diaper cream ever!! I have my oma bring me tons of this stuff from Germany cause it is the only diaper cream that works on my babies! Clears their rash instantly and instantly soothes the irritation. I swear by this stuff!
Makoya S.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I’ve only used for a few times on my daughter for skin irritations and it seems to helped ease then itchy ness and irritation a little.
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
This stuff works absolutely phenomenal for a diaper rash. My parents used on me as a kid and I use it on my daughter as well. It's very thick but it clears rashes up in hours. I would definitely recommend it to other parents
A W.
This is, by far, the most effective diaper cream on the market. I unknowingly tried it out of desperation while traveling, and was so pleasantly surprised. My baby had the worst rash of her life, and nothing seemed to be helping. After one use, her rash was significantly smaller, and fully cleared by the next day!!!!
Lindsey L.
This is by FAR the best diaper rash cream on the market! This clears up any and every rash issue I’ve ever had with my kids including dry skin or other skin related issues! I have tried every other diaper rash product on the market and there is nothing that even comes close to this product! It’s messy but it works! My mom used it with me when I was growing up in Canada and now I’m using it with my kids. I wish I could find it in the states!
Mersal M.
W Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this cream! It’s versatile so you could use it for many different things but I mainly use it for my babies butt rash.  I only put it on when he has a rash and I soon as I put it on it heals his skin. This is the best! I recommend this for all moms.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Simply the best diaper cream!  Hard to find in the states but you can get it on Amazon. I get it when I'm visiting Canada. It is THICK. The cream does not move when you pull the diaper up! It stays where you want it to stay and is effective. HIghly recommended!
Jahanna W.
Edina
I absolutely love this creme a friend recommended it to me to try with sensitive skin rashes and this is the absolute best I have found over the years of raising 5 boys. The downside is that I can't buy it anywhere locally and have to order online so I have to plan ahead when we are running low... but it's worth it's weight in Gold!! If you have never tried it you definitely need to asap! I have even used this on myself... you will be thankful I recommended this I am so thankful my friend did for me and our house full of sensitive skin.
Elaine M.
Waite Park
I didnt really like it that much. Wasnt really something that I would buy for a second time, I honestly probably stil have it in the closet
Janai G.
Clinton, IA
This stuff is the Beyonce of diaper creams. I still remember my mom pulling out the "baby bum cream" when I had a rash or sunburn as a child and slathering me in it. Its the best diaper cream I've ever used on my own kids, and it's uses go beyond baby bums. I still use it myself for chaffing between my thighs. Beware, it is MESSY. Don't let the kids get into this one. But all that goopy white mess is what makes this cream so good at soothing and healing sore skin. My advice: get yourself a stockpile of this stuff.