BY PENATEN

Named after the Roman gods of protection, PENATEN has been trusted by moms for a really long time- since 1904 to be exact! And the reason it's still as popular as ever? Because it works. PENATEN Medicated Cream is specially formulated to soothe away sore, red rashes, when you need it most. see more...

Katie B.
Brampton , ON
Not my favourite diaper cream but it does the job. I find it’s too thick. I prefer sudocream over this cream but when in need I would use either. I find this at my lock drugstore for usually a reasonable price.
Carolina C.
Dollard des ormeaux, QC
I like this diaper rash cream, because it protects the skin of my baby and also prevents the skin from getting
hurt every time that I change the diaper and is very good to treat the skin
when it is already sensitive. This container allows an easy apply.
Alison M.
Not really for a diaper rash out break, more so used for preventing a rash from starting. It's fairly messy and feels like petroleum jelly. Can be found at department stores. It's a nice product but probably wouldn't use it again on account of the mess it leaves on hands and little bottoms
We use this on our baby after every diaper change and it works so well! She rarely gets a diaper rash!