Peloton Digital

by Peloton Cycle

Your all-access pass to up to 20 live studio classes daily

With a mix of cycling, running, bootcamp, yoga, strength and outdoor workouts available at a tap, the award-winning Peloton Digital experience just got even better.

HaaS anyone tried the boot camp classes? What did you think?
Peloton Digital Who is your favorite instructor and why? [user:babypinay]
Start your review of Peloton Digital!
How would you rate this product?
Fernley, NV
There are so many types of classes and so many different instructors, you don’t even need to go to a gym. It’s great that they also provide different levels of ability.
Franklin Lks, NJ
Love love love the digital app keeps me connected with peloton no mater my schedule or where I am anywhere I am for work. Hotel gym and this app you are golden!
Anacortes, WA
Great app! Wonderfully versatile from marathon training (with pace recording) to yoga to boot camp! I love being able to switch up my workout routines.
Mont Clare , PA
Great app! Love my peloton and this just Gives you way more than the bike. Just wish you could track the progress towards the monthly goals/challenges.
Frisco, TX
Best app so far I’ve used this app a week and I’ve noticed how motivated I was to workout I truly think this is a great app with a lot of variety
Elk River , MN
Peloton digital is a fitness game changer, they offer not only the bike and tread classes but strength classes, yoga, meditation and stretching.
Oakland, KY
I wanted something I could do on my own time and at home. I love their set up, and being able to pause the workout if needed. Highly recommend!
Columbiana, OH
Love love love my peloton. It is so convenient to workout from home. I love that you can do a variety of classes in a short amount of time.
This is such a great cycling app. I love that I can use it anywhere and take classes at anytime. It is not just limited to just cycling
Alexandria, VA
Love how this syncs right up with the bike. It’s pretty accurate too. It came as part of the package that came with the bike and shoes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marysville, WA
8 months ago
Peloton Digital Who is your favorite instructor and why? Ariel M.
Raegan F. • 8 months ago
CODY RIGSBY. He is such a doll face I have met him irl!