Peloton Digital

by Peloton Cycle

Your all-access pass to up to 20 live studio classes daily

With a mix of cycling, running, bootcamp, yoga, strength and outdoor workouts available at a tap, the award-winning Peloton Digital experience just got even better.

HaaS anyone tried the boot camp classes? What did you think?
Peloton Digital Who is your favorite instructor and why? [user:babypinay]
Start your review of Peloton Digital!
How would you rate this product?
Take your exercise anywhere! You will jut regret investing in your own health. Peloton instructors are motivating, knowledgeable and honest. They are with you through each set/ challenge and they inspire!! The streaming quality is unmatched by other that I have tried. Investing in my own longevity!!
i use peloton every day and i have seen such positive results all the instructors are positive and so helpful you can choose any time of workout you want and easy to use love this so much would reccomend to everyone
East Northport
I love all of the different class options peloton digital provides. I think it’s amazing that you can see the music playlist for the class before it begins. The app is user friendly, and the teachers are impeccable!
Stoughton, MA
I absolutely love the Peloton app! I love the variety of classes, from yoga, strength , strength omg, meditation and more, it’s so easy for me to get my workout in. I love it! You will not be disappointed!
North Platte
I use peloton digital on the bike for my rides and strength training. I also stream it to the TV in order to do longer strength exercises and foam rolling!!! The instructors are great, I tend to ride with Hannah and I love her!!
Hillsboro, VA
I can’t even begin to talk about how this changed my life. I used to play soccer in college, but since I got my knee surgeries I have had the toughest time staying motivated. This motivates me to keep going!
E Wenatchee, WA
I love all the workouts available on here! You can do them all from home but will need some equipment. Very motivating and great instructors!! Little expensive but not as much as the gym monthly.
Urbandale , IA
Obsessed with this! So many effective workouts that it is truly on you if you don’t see results! Running, yoga, challenges and so much more! Meditation helps me sleep and the fitness programs keep me active!
Terry
I use daily. I do it in the comfort of my home , but I feel like I’m right there with the cyclist. I actually look forward to working out now rather than it being a dreadful part of the day.
Philadelphia, PA
We love love love the additional options that we have [email protected] running on Peloton digital. We’ve also made a circuit training program with the strength and cardio classes combined with spinning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marysville, WA
9 months ago
Peloton Digital Who is your favorite instructor and why? Ariel M.
Raegan F. • 8 months ago
CODY RIGSBY. He is such a doll face I have met him irl!