Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarind Candy uploaded by member-90cd2Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarind Candy uploaded by Sonia M.

BY PELON PELO RICO

Emile W.
Glen Rock, PA
I don't really like this because when I think of candy I think of sweet and this candy is a really weird mix. Overall, it's not terrible, I definitely could still eat it as something other than candy. Even as a mixed Mexican I don't really enjoy the mix. It's better for those who like a kind of sweet and salty.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Me encantan!!! Es uno de mis dulces favoritos!! Cabe mencionar que cualquier cosa que tenga tamarindo me vuelve loca!!! Obviamente en usa es un poco más caro, pero vale la pena!!
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I grew up eating this. I have not been able to find them in my area except for in certain aisles at Country Mart. And they don't even have them all the time. They are a very unique taste but they are super good, I have been able to find them on Amazon.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
By far my favorite Mexican candy. I absolutely love tamarind, could it tones of it and Pelón pelo rico is the best form of enjoying this fruit. I typically don't like spicy stuff, but this candy has the right amount of hotness, which adds a delicious twist to this treat.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
How cool is it to see the candy come out like long strings of deliciousness? Well I definitely do. These "pelones" are tamarind flavored and they're absolutely the best. Kids love this candy. Its the perfect ideal mexican candy :-)
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay... so at first I didn't like these and I thought it was weird! I think it was more of a texture thing for me. But now I can't stop eating them. I love the hotness mixed with the sweet and I can't get enough. I never had this kind of candy before and now it's my favorite
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Oh my oh my my kids and grandkid just absolutely love these things .we would travel to mx.during Christmas when my kids were little they would buy plenty to bring back with them.bet their glad they have them at the local stores now.
lorena s.
The best mexican candy in the market .for generations we have chosen those pelon pelorico sweet, tangy, and spicy mmm you push up the bottom part of the tube and the delicious candy paste comes out true top try it you going to love it.
Daisy P.
This is my favorite mexican candy. It's sweet and spicy, the downfall is that you really have to use your muscles get the tamarind candy out thru the little holes.
Felicia F.
Mcadoo, PA
I don't get it often cause you can't find it where I live but when my nana sends me some I'm like a little kid all over again! I love the spicy and sweet combination!
member-90cd2
Test360 I have to be at the top
member-90cd2
Loreal is a good chance of getting to the point where I have to be at work tomorrow [product:shan-chinese-seasoning-mix---chowmein-(50-g)]