Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsPelican
3245QOCTAN 45 Quart Elite Marine Cooler - Tan

Pelican 3245QOCTAN 45 Quart Elite Marine Cooler - Tan

by Pelican

Elite Cooler 45 Quart. Features: Color: Tan. Easy open locking latches. Threaded leak proof drain plug. Heavy duty over molded handles. Fish measuring ruler molded on the lid. Integrated anti-shear hinge system with lid stay. Non-marking / Non-skid rubber feet. Recessed can indents for stack ability. Pitched sloped base for easy drainage. Molded in tie down holes. Lockable stainless steel reinforced hasp. Made in USA. Cooler Material: Polyethylene. Exterior Dimensions: 28.38" L x 20" W x 18.76" D. Handle/Latch Material: ABS. Hardware: Stainless Steel. Insulation: Polyurethane 2" thickness. Internal Dimensions: 18.16" L x 11.16" W x 12" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pelican 3245QOCTAN 45 Quart Elite Marine Cooler - Tan!
Camille S.
Lohn, TX
Works way better then our yeti! Holds ice forever and the parts are lifetime warranty!
Kathy G.
Cumberland, OH
We have had this cooler for several years and it still keeps ice for days - almost a week if there is a lot of cans still in the cooler also! Love the air lock mechanism.
Sherri J.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this for long weekend camping trips in bear country, because it was one of the few coolers that is supposedly truly bear-proof. Fortunately, no bears have tested my cooler, but raccoons have certainly tried and failed. If I fill it with food, drink and ice on a Thursday, I will usually still have at least some ice left on Sunday, so it’s good at keeping things cold. You can also buy a wire rack that that fits in the top to keep food items out of the ice water, although the rack takes up a lot of space. Also, this cooler is insanely heavy, so I actually load it into my Jeep, and then add the ice and food, so I don’t have to life it in, fully loaded.
Kevin S.
Williamsport, PA
Got this cooler from work. And it works great for all outings. First time I used it I put room temp Gatorade in it with chilled iced coffee and the Gatorades became cool just from being in there with something cold, no ice. ice stays in the thing for like 10 days, it's insane!

Looking for your answer?