BY PELICAN

Pelican 1650 Case: Watertight, crushproof and dustproof Pelican case with wheels Retractable extension handle Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings Pelican Watertight Case is built with easy-open double throw latches Open cell core with solid wall design Strong and lightweight O-ring seal Pelican case with wheels offers automatic pressure equalization valve Fold down handles Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors 2-level Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam Pelican 1650 Case interior dimensions: 28.5" x 17.37" x 10.5 see more...

Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Techie Expert
Most, if not all of these reviews are for cameras. Another big group of Pelican's customers are gun owners. Pelican's are great gun cases. Seeing that I couldn't find any reviews for guns, I'm going to help potential shoppers out.

I got the 1200 for my Glock 17. The way that the pick-n-plug works is great, so the way to store the gun and accessories are endless. I have the gun, and 4 mags (1 in the gun, 3 loose) in the case. There is still room for a tac-light or something small around the same size.

The smallest I would get for a full size handgun is the 1200. I was considering the 1400, but that was a but deeper, which I didn't need
Stephanie S.
I purchased one of these as a birthday gift to help my husband organize his extensive watch collection. This was one of the best surprises I've ever pulled off. He was floored, and all of his watches look amazing all lined up, and kept safe in this protective packaging!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I have so many pelican cases. This one is one of my favorites. I store the cases in my home, car, boat, and anywhere I may need them. I love that the protect everything inside them. They are so durable and i know my things are safe. I wouldn't chose any other brand
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Must have for a professional photographer / videographer. It's a bit pricy but definitely well worth it in the long run. I use it in all my shoots & especially when I travel. I would 300000% recommend it if it's within your means.
Andrew M.
I love my pelican cases! They have so many different uses. I use them to keep my glass art safe while traveling. Having the pluck and pull makes it easy to keep one piece of art in there and know it will be safe
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
M husband uses these for all of his man things. He loves them because they really keep the environment out and his things safe. They are a little pricey at first but you are getting your money's worth!
Prachi B.
This is probably the best case in the market and lives up to everything it says. It has provided some excellent protection for important camera gear through a lot of travel for me and I wouldn't use anything else. It is well built and sturdy yet easy to manage.
Carol R.
This is an amazing case. I use it to fit most of my camera equipment in it. It keeps them safe and organized. I like the sturdiness of it and the ability to customize the dividers to fit my needs. I can change it around depending on what I have and will use.
Gigi D.
For the serious traveling techie. I have nothing but praise for Pelican Cases and have been using them for my meetings/convention AV gear (pro tech geek here), for years. Practically indistructible, yet light enough to not cost a fortune to ship or fly.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert
Pelican makes super durable products. We have them at work for several uses and they have withstood daily abuse for more than 2 years now with very litte signs of wear.
Miranda B.
What is this?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
What do you store in your pelican cases? Anything strange?
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
What do you like to store in your pelican case?
lee w.
Hayward, CA
What is this case use for?
lee w.
Hayward, CA
What is it use for as in what can be stored in the case and where is it sold?