BY PEHR DESIGNS

Pehr Designs Ric Rac Bin At 13" x 12" these bins, made of the same sturdy, cotton canvas as our hampers are perfect for toys and smaller items. And even fit into IKEA shelving units. They make keeping tidy a snap! Features: Made of natural materials Hand screen printed Freestanding see more...

Pehr Designs Ric Rac Bin - 1 ct.
I like this hamper, but I wish it were a little bit bigger. Between my boyfriend and I, we have so many clothes we had to get 3. But they are easy to hold and very cute, unlike a lot of hampers. I would recommend if you live alone or want more than one!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I love these bins! I enjoy organizing and they really help. Everyone in the house has their own bin and whenever I see something laying around that didn't belong in the living room or kitche area I put it in the persons bin. At the end of the day everyone has to empty their bin.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
These bins have the cutest design as well as a good amount of storage. They are a cute little add on to any room.