Peg Perego - Rialto Booster Chair - Licorice

by Peg Perego

RIALTO BOOSTER SEAT-LICORICE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peg Perego - Rialto Booster Chair - Licorice!
Misty N.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great booster chair/high chair for parents who prefer something a little more subtle and compact when it comes to baby gear. Easy to clean, holds child safely and securely.
Whitney S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this seat! My daughter is now 2 and she still sits in this chair! We have been using it since she was able to eat baby food and she has plenty of room for continued use! I like that you are able to adjust the angle of the seat for when they are younger!
Christina Z.
King City, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use this whenever we are somewhere that no high chair is available and babe loves it! So easy to install and even easier to clean!

Looking for your answer?