BY PEG PEREGO

Secure Your Precious Cargo. Make travel more convenient with an extra base for your Primo Viaggio car seat.  Keep a base in each car to instantly secure your precious cargo.  With the no-fault remote latch system, the adjustable base can be secured seamlessly to connectors built into most new vehicles, or the base can be secured using the seat belt and the seat can be quickly snapped into the base.  The base angle can be adjusted using the incline control knob, and an indicator shows the correct inclination level to ensure the seat is in the correct position.  The non-skid lower surface of the base prevents slipping.  A convenient carrying handle is built into the base for easy transport between vehicles. see more...

Stacie E.
Valdosta
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have had no issues with this base! My husband installed it very easily into our car! Our daughter is almost a year old and we still use it with zero issues. It is a more expensive car seat base, but well worth it. We definitely recommend for other parents.
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This base and car seat are EXCELLENT, but should be recommended to parents of preemies, as my son did not fit into the car seat past 8 months! Though I ADORED my Peg Perego car seat (which was black and tan leather, and very easy to clean) it was heavy, slightly awkward, and my son outgrew it very quickly. In short, the base is easy to install and gets very strong safety reviews, so it's worth the price for the time it's used, but smaller, lighter babies can really get their money's worth!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This base is sturdy & easy to install. We bought an extra to have one in each car. It also has great safety ratings. We love all of our Peg Perego products thus far and this one is no different. We purchased at the Factory Outlet in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Amy O.
Plainfield, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This base is easy to install and is so simple to use with the Peg Perego infant car seat. The base and car seat feel secure and I know my baby is safe. I highly recommend both the Peg Perego base and infant car seat. If you drive two cars I recommend buying two bases to make things more simple.
Stephanie K.
Fort Wayne
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
We had a base in each car and with grandparents, this made using the car seat so convenient.
Sarah M.
We love our Peg Perego SIP car seat. It's light, safe, and looks great too. The availability of extra bases is handy for when you have more than one vehicle that you travel in regularly. We also have the Switch 4 stroller, which works together with the car seat. Highly recommend!
Pamela L.
Richmond Hill, ON
Used for both my children. Easy snaps to install to your car and transfer to and from different vehicles (no need for the seat belt), easy and convenient travel system to use.
Marya G.
Super easy to use and to install. Easy to transfer one car to another and is a really convenient system to use.