BY PEG PEREGO

The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.

The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam.

Style and Comfort

The Primo Viaggio Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.

Keep Child Rear Facing Longer

The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child's head is at least 1" below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)

Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This Primo Viaggio convertible carseat in licorice is made in Italy. It is so easy to use. I am glad that it holds up to 45 pounds, so it will also convert to a front facing seat. It has a side safety system that relaxes me a bit. My nieces and nephews are precious cargo, and any extra support is a plus!
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We originally had the peg perego infant car seat. We upgraded to this after our little grew to 32 inches long. We love the brand because it is front and side impact tested on the autobahn. It is also one of the only brands that does not have a safety recall on any of their products.
Baian T.
royal oak
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the first convertible car seat we got. I’m not a huge fan of it. It has pros and cons. The pros are that it’s very slick looking and the material is easily cleanable. The cons are that it’s hard to figure out. We still haven’t figured out how to tilt the chair back.
Lotus Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I absolutely love this car seat. But most importantly, so does my son. We had to make the switch earlier because he would no longer go willingly into his infant car seat. When my son was around 6 months old, I bought the Prima Viaggo and I regret not doing it sooner. My son really enjoys riding in this car seat. And why wouldn't he? It looks so dang comfortable! On top of that, in my opinion, the Prima Viaggo convertible car seat is one of the most attractive car seats on the market. The fabric is very very easy to clean and is trimmed in faux leather. Plus, the seat is manufactured in Italy. To me, this is the Ferrari of car seats and I absolutely love it.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Our baby seems to appreciate this roomy and comfortable seat. The fabric is breathable so baby does not sweat too much. He took really good naps in the car sitting in this car seat. It is also easy to install and the lightest car seat we have found.
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I want to start by saying that this car seat has the easiest to use, smoothst harness I've ever used! My daughter was always comfortable when riding in it, but I was a bit relieved that it was the seat that happened to be in my husband's truck when he wrecked (without the baby) because it is a PAIN to install. It's a pain to install with latch, it's a pain to install with the seat belt. We replaced it with an easier to install seat, and are much happier
Erin L.
One of the highest safety ratings out there. Specifically with side impact protection. It's a little on the pricey side compared to others but it is well worth the investment. The seat seems to be much more comfortable than others I have used.
Linda V.
castroville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Was given to me as a gift and I love it it works great and it’s super pricey but it’s awesome
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Made very nicely love how sturdy it is built to last the straps are great and don't hurt A+
Stephanie K.
Fort Wayne
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tricky to install but once set up, easy to use. The best part is knowing my baby is safe!

Target