BY PEG PEREGO

Our newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.

• For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
• Includes base with “Right Tight System”
• SIP Side Impact Protection
• Dual Stage Cushion System
• Travel System Compatible

Mattie’s W.
Amazing carseat! I feel she is very safe when strapped in.  She's a big baby and even though it can seem snug she is very comfortable.  It was easy to put together and install.  The only con would be the price point since it is a bit expensive.  Looking back I would have purchased the one that can convert with her age/weight.  Overall the purchase was a good one.
Chelsea M.
Bulls Gap, TN
Amazing car seat. My son didn’t fight getting put into it didn’t cry, con is it only works with a peg perego stroller. We didn’t pay for ours it was given to us as a gift.
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
This was in my opinion the best car seat on the market. One of The only few brands to not have any recalls. It’s easy to use and very user friendly. It comes in several different colors. The buckles are easy to undo but stay tight through the ride.
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
Loved this car seat for our son! Living in Japan Car seat safety was #1 for us so Peg Perego was the way to go for us. After cost of shipping that seat to Japan I was a little worried I would be disappointed in the seat (cost of shipping it back if needed) BUT I fell in love it was everything we wanted and more. My mind was always at ease with that car seat! We love Peg Perego.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
This seat has worked great for our baby. I like the materials used, very soft and cushy. Easy to install and use. We have in both family cars.
Ermina L.
Macomb
Love love love!!! So easy to use, so comfortable for baby and so safe! Every car seat is heavy, but I’ve definitely held heavier. I am in love.
Stephanie K.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Kept our baby safe and secure. Very easy to install and keep clean. Held up well after a year of constant use.
Christina S.
Delhi
Love my peg! They are on the pricey side but they look great and the craftsmanship is amazing. They are comfortable and easy to adjust and use. Very straightforward. they have metal buckles which are far better than the plastic ones. Love these carseats. When purchased we bought the carseat/stroller combo and the stroller is fantastic to0!
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, AB
This is the most attractive car seat I have ever seen and my baby doesn’t fuss even in long trips so it goes to show that she is very comfortable in it. The quality is amazing as usual. The only con is the price. It is expensive but it’s worth the buy.
Britannia M.
Mission, BC
We love this seat and would highly recommend it ! It. Is super easy to use and have so many advantages in safety ! We also love that it comes with extra padding that can be removed as the child grows!

Walmart