BY PEG PEREGO

PGR1680: The Switch Four closes easily without the seat or with the seat attached in either stroller or carriage mode. The detachable cup holder and telescoping handles are two more features you will love. Travel system compatible means that our Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat (sold separately) attaches easily to the chassis for the convenience of moving baby from home to car to stroller and back home. The ultimate in convenience, "Switch the seat to face forward or backward, travel system compatible and easily closes to compact "umbrella fold. Features: -Stroller. -Color: Pois Grey. -Reversible seat, new one hand umbrella-style folding. -Compact and self-standing once folded, can be folded with the seat in either direction. -Seat easily separates from chassis for even more compact stowing, side carrying handle. -Unzips to become a sun canopy. -Ride for a second passenger. -Eight adjustable handles with rubber insert. -All wheels suspension: swiveling or locking at the front, with independent brake at the rear. -Built-in rear footboard provides safe ride for second passenger, large, practical basket, adult cup holder. -Hood with loop to dangle baby's favorite toy, five-point safety harness, backrest reclines to several positions. -Leg rest is adjustable to 3 positions, boot and rain cover. -Zippered hood can be used as a sun canopy. see more...

Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I didn't have this one but I had a stroller from this brand and it was so very confusing on how to fold up I ended up selling it for $5 because no one would want it once they came to see it! So yeah never again! I did like the designs though and if was a lot lighter compared to other strollers I checked out.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I've heard great things about the Peg Perego strollers. I personally want more of a 3 wheel system, but I really like this one.
Shea B.
I like the Peg Perego brand because it's typically less expensive than others but still durable. I like this stroller.
Karine C.
Cowansville, QC
I have this stroller for over a year now and it still glides smoothly! I love that baby can sit towards you when he is small! It reclines all the way back for naps. Very lightweight and easy to fold. Great buy
Taylor G.
This thing looks like a whole lot of trouble, on a scale of 1-10 how easy is set up when there's a screaming baby involved?