BY PEG PEREGO #73 in Car Seats

Your baby will travel in luxury and style in the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 Car Seat. Made for infants from five to 30 pounds and up to 30-inches tall, this car seat is made with the highest quality materials. The head panel and shell include Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) foam which is energy absorbing and helps to protect your child's head and torso from impact forces. The adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP) exceeds the most stringent safety standards in the world, helping to provide you with peace of mind. A secure LATCH system base is included which not only allows for easy installation but also includes an indicator on the base which shows the correct installation angle. This car seat can be used with the LATCH system base or with the car's seat belt. A quick-release, five-point safety harness is made with a "cobblestone" webbing made of extra-strong polyester thread. The harness is also equipped with shoulder pads and a chest clip for your child's comfort. Breathable Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric is breathable, easy-to-clean, absorbs moisture, and helps to keep your baby cool and comfortable. A removable seat cushions ensures a proper fit for your newborn while the adjustable and removable hood protects your baby from the elements. A rubber grip on the carrying handle makes it easier to carry the car seat around. FAA-approved for cars and airlines, and designed to be used with any travel-system-compatible Peg Perego stroller, this car seat can be taken with you anywhere! Additional Features Head panel and shell include Expanded Poly Styrene EPS foam is energy absorbing EPS foam protects baby from impact forces Adjustable Side Impact Protection SIP exceeds safety standards around the world Can be used with any compatible Peg Perego stroller Includes a secure LATCH system base Base allows for easy installation Indicator on base shows correct installation angle Fastens to car with seat belt or LATCH system base Quick-release, 5-point safety harness Harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing Webbing is made of extra-strong polyester thread Harness is equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip Removable cushion ensures proper fit for newborns Adjustable and removable hood protects your baby Carrying handle has a rubber grip for ease of use Made with breathable Fresco Jersey Performance fabric Fabric is easy to clean and absorbs moisture Fabric helps to keep your baby cool and comfortable FAA-approved for use in a car or aircraft About Peg Perego After the birth of his infant son in 1949, Giuseppe Perego was unhappy with the minimal selection of juvenile products and decided to design his own baby carriage. His wife added beautiful, functional fabrics, and the overall aesthetics caught the attention of other parents in the Peregos' small Italian neighborhood. They were inundated with requests by neighbors for carriages of their own, and Peg Perego was born. Before long, the company introduced high chairs, strollers, and other see more...

• Can it the lining be removed and washed ? 1 Answers
cass S.
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this seat. It's much bigger and heavier than the average seat, which makes carrying a baby in it absolute hell. It doesn't fit on top of shopping carts nor does it attach to typical strollers without you needing to purchase a pricey adaptive piece. On top of that, it's expensive for something that can only be used for less than a year. I paid $260 for it at a mom and pop store thinking I was buying the very best, and it may be, but the hassle is almost not worth it.
I do feel like it is well made and the weight and size would make it more safe in the instance of an actual car accident. I have not put the seat in use that way so I cannot say how it would hold up in an accident but it does look like your baby would be in good hands if you purchased this seat.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This car seat is sturdy & easy to install. It also has great safety ratings. We love all of our Peg Perego products thus far and this one is no different. We purchased at the Factory Outlet in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I wish it fit with other strollers and on top of carts but it does not.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this car seat! It was big, heavy and bulky. It was not easy to get in and out of the car. It was expensive, but if it was a good car seat I wouldn't have cared. I felt like my baby was always falling forward so I had to tilt it back when it was sitting upright. The stitching came out of it pretty early on. It didn't fit on top of a shopping cart or in a highchair when we went out to eat. I couldn't wait until my kid grew out of it!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este fue el portabebe que utilice desde que mi hija nació me encanta por qué es práctico y fácil de adaptarlo a la base del coche. Solo lo sacaba de la base y lo colocaba en la base con ruedas y tenía listo el coche para la bebe. Me fascinaba porque no eran he pensado y a mí bebe le gustaba también porque era muy cómodo para ella. Los colores son variados
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
This is the infant seat we used and we loved it! Our daughter fit well in it from the very beginning because of the infant insert padding. It is also very easy to use and I felt like it was a very safe seat! Plan to use it for our next baby too!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
We bought this for our first son and I will buy again for next kiddos. Really safe car seat. I felt at peace knowing he was in such a well made seat. Love this brand!
Tori D.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My nephew has this and it's a really nice car seat. I definitely recommend it.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
South Euclid, OH
I personally own the Peg Perego 4/35! I think this is an amazing car seat! I love that it is only 8 pounds, that is extremely helpful when carrying around a 20 pound infant at only 96 pounds. lol. The only thing I wish was different was that I could wash the lining.
Kasey-ann B.
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Mega Parent Expert
I loved it baby girl fit nicely in it and had no problems with it... it was very easy to use as well
Christie B.
Christie B.
Mega Parent Expert
This has been used with 3 kids and still looks great. It is incredibly well made and solid. That makes it very heavy to lug it around, but I think it's safer, so I don't mind. Baby seems very comfy in it and takes long naps in the car.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Can it the lining be removed and washed ?