Peg Perego Peg Pérego Book Plus Stroller - Pois Black uploaded by Cortney W.Peg Perego Peg Pérego Book Plus Stroller - Pois Black uploaded by Ioana Cristina E.

BY PEG PEREGO

This peg perego book plus stroller is stylish, reversible stroller that is practical and easy to use. The seat may be front- or rear-facing. It features 12" inch wheels, an adjustable safety harness and a storage basket beneath the seat. The adjustable backrest including a flat-recline position for newborns. Practical and easy to push with one hand, the angle- and height-adjustable handlebar makes maneuvering effortless. It folds with one hand, with or without the seat. It also includes a removable rain cover. see more...

Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
We love all of our Peg Perego products thus far and this one is no different. We purchased at the Factory Outlet in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This stroller is made well and will hold up nicely. I wish it was just a bit lighter and had an unlocked just a bit easier. Can be tricky at times.
Dixie G.
I really love this stroller! It rides really smooth over bumps and doesn't wake my baby up from a rough ride. And I love that I can push it with one hand and lock the front wheels depending on what terrain I'm on!
Nancy P.
Livingston, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have friends who own this stroller and it is super cute!! I don't like the price very much. It is too costly for me but it is comfortable looking and stylish!
Krystal Z.
The rolls Royce of baby strollers! Pricey but very comfortable, easy to chafe positions with, and folds up with ease.
Carol G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have heard wonderful things about this stroller combo, but it is a little bit too costly for me...
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Super love this one i do t have it but it would be a first choice for my daughter
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wooow increible y trai para cubrirlo del sol en todos los aspecto muy practica
Cortney W.
Niverville , MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is down right FANTASTIC! The wheels glide so well, in any terrain. It’s light weight and folds up really well to fit in your trunk. I love the fact you can use the provided stroller seat or your peg perego bucket car seat. Don’t get me started on the basket, it’s HUGE! I would give this stroller 100 out of 10 stars!
Jennifer S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love my leg perego book plus!! It’s been my go to stroller for the last 5 years. Very durable, and easy to push. It’s so easy to handle, and fold up. Highly recommend it!
Liz P.
Toronto, ON
I love love the book 51 stroller by peg perego
It’s so durable . I think it’s the most durable stroller in the market! It’s made in Italy and not China! We’ve used it in harsh conditions and it really delivers ! Performance is great !