BY PEG PEREGO

It's the compact, yet complete stroller that allows you to explore the world in total freedom. Modern design meets innovative features with the new Book stroller. Equipped with a user-friendly fold that allows the stroller to close "like a book," the newest addition to the Peg Perego family is the perfect choice for the stylish parent.

Fully-equipped with all the features, the Book proves to be a welcome addition to any on-the-go family. Retractable anchors located on the seat allow you to create a travel system (with both the Primo Viaggio 30-30 and 4-35 car seats) that easily attaches to the stroller. Multiple recline positions ensures comfort for a child at any age. Large wheels with 12 ball bearings and a one-piece handle allow for minimal effort in pushing and maneuvering.

Suzanne R.
Clifton Park, NY
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My god I love this stroller ( I have the heather gray one) it turns and pushes with minimal effort. When I baby sit my friends daughter, and take both girls for a walk. Pushing two strollers is a workout, mine is so much easier to control
Meschelle S.
Cedar Park, TX
This stroller is so durable. We've used it for about a year and have never had any issues. It folds up easily for storage, isn't too bulky, and has plenty of attachments for purchase that can make life easier with baby, such as cup holders and purse holder attachments. It easy holds the matching car seat, as well.
Stephany S.
Bethlehem, PA
I have this stroller but in pink/ magenta color. I love it because it is easy to open and close, it’s is light weight and sits nicely in my SUV. Baby girl seems to enjoy her ride , I can lover her head Incase she wants to nap . I always recommend it .
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
This is our everyday stroller. It is super easy to fold up and store. It also pops back up easily. There is room for storage and it is balanced with my diaper bag attached to handle. The price is worth it...the car seat is super cushy and baby loves it!
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love my peg perego stroller. It’s extremely easy to use and has a very smooth ride. I love that the car seat snaps right in. It collapses small enough to fit in my car without a problem.
Ginny D.
Seneca, SC
I. Love. This. Stroller. I wish that I could afford the duette now that I have two kids but I have kept this single because I love it that much. It maneuvers better than any stroller that I have ever used. It's light. It's compact yet still very roomy. It folds so easily and stores so well. It's comfortable for my child. It's made extremely well. It's amazing.
Lyndee L.
West Jordan, UT
love this. extremely easy when using Peg Perego car seat to latch in. Completely covers baby when using the sun visor from the stroller and car seat. Not very sturdy under storage, and does not come with a cup holder. Easy to fold, very light, would  buy again.
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Great and very easy to use.  Lightweight and very compact when folded.  Wheels move freely in all directions. Great when turning quickly or on rough ground.  Very nice,  durable construction with easy to clean material.
Stephanie R.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I absolutely love this stroller. It’s durable and sturdy and not flimsy by any means! My son loves it as well! I really like the storage at the bottom of the stroller and it’s super helpful to store the baby bag in their.
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
Love, love, love. It maneuvers like a dream, rides ultra smooth and folds up and out with one hand. Our baby loves it and we get compliments anytime someone pushes her in it. Though expensive we would highly recommend it.

Amazon