BeveragesCoffee & TeaPeet's Coffee & Tea
Peets Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz

Peets Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz

by Peet's Coffee & Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! The signature Peets roast gives our Decaf House more body and complexity than almost any other decaf blend. Tasting Notes: Lively and flavorful. Our balanced, medium-bodied House Blend with no caffeine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peets Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sherryl J.
Peets is the best decaf that I have tried. I buy the whole beans and grind every 3 days. It is more flavorful than Starbucks decaf. It tastes like caffeinated coffee without the palpitations that I get when I drink caffeine. Try it you might forget it is decaf.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Peets Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz uploaded by Alex S.
Peet’s coffee is the best. I have one near my house and the nitro cold brew is substantially better than Starbucks. It has that slightly sour taste that good fresh coffee should have. The deep roast is exquisite . Couldn’t find a better dark, nutty , citrusy woody coffee than this
Analia Q.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Peet’s coffee is always great. The beans are so rich and strong. It definitely gives me that kick In the morning and I love the flavor.
Crystal L.
I am a coffee addict and a bit of a coffee snob. I don't add creamers and sugars, so the coffee has to actually taste good. I drink it at all hours of the day, so I find it especially important that I can find a decaf coffee that also tastes just as good. This is my go-to. I also enjoy many of their other flavors, as well as caffeinated. So much better than the Dunkin coffees and even many of the Starbucks in my personal opinion!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
So flavorful! I had Peet’s coffee at a local Peet’s in Virginia and lived it. Now I can make it at home with my french press. Right now it’s my favorite one! Definitely worth the money and this will be a must in my pantry!

Looking for your answer?