Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend K-Cups uploaded by Marcelene C.Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend K-Cups uploaded by Nicole E.

BY GENERIC

Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend K-Cups: Rich, complex, full bodied Multi layered Like a relationship with an old friend For use by owners of Keurig K-Cup Machines Powered by RealCup Single Serve Cups Kosher Net weight 4.6 ounce see more...

Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I love coffee not like LOVE.

With my busy college schedule I always need Bean juice to keep me on my toes. Peet’s brand not only is GREAT coffee but it’s at a great price. I don’t have time to fork down 11 bucks every two weeks, so the fact that Pete’s is under 10 bucks a pack saves on my budget! It’s a great steal!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I just picked this up last week to change up my afternoon cup of coffee. I purchased the dark roast. It was strong and very flavorful. I even was able to make a large cup and still have a strong flavor
Sam C.
Tastes just like the ground coffee!  Same bold, chocolatey flavor as the ground beans, but with the convenience of the Keurig.  I typically prefer light or medium blends, but this is my favorite dark blend for sure.  Great for morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Kim B.
Baltimore, MD
I was a little late to the Keurig "revolution" so since finally purchasing one a couple of months ago I've tried every variety I could find. As luck would have it, I received a sample of Peet's Coffee K-cups that included their "Major Dickason's Blend" and it was pretty much love at first sip. Not only is it bold enough to keep me going on my busiest days, it's smooth, with a rich, robust taste that I just can't put into words. I love coffee but was never impressed by those overpriced coffeehouse blends and had until recently become a loyal DD customer. Well Peet's Major Dickason's blend has replaced that and I have never been happier.
Robyn H.
It is sometimes difficult to find a strong blend that is not bitter. However, this blend satisfies all of my cravings! It is rich, dark and SMOOTH! I prepare mine with cream and a few packets of Splenda. If I want to get 'fancy', I will add a bit of vanilla and cinnamon. This is one of the best blends on the market. If you appreciate a strong blend, you will not be disappointed.
Christine S.
This is one of the best dark roast coffees I have found. I buy the k cups and the bagged beans so I can make just a cup or a whole pot depending on the day. The taste is not at all bitter. It's a nice smooth dark roast with a great almost sweet aftertaste. If I don't buy my other favorite (Green Mountain's Dark Magic) I will happily buy this one.
jenn T.
These are the best k cups I have found by far! They give me that deep rich bold taste toy don't always get with using the keurig machine. The only downside is the price but if you buy them on sale its worth it!
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
This is one of my favorite coffees ever. My fiance won a whole bunch at a party and I did not try them for the longest time. Once I did though, I was hooked. I never buy Kcups from the store because they are so expensive, except for these. I love the flavor so much I will spend the extra money.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
My husband doesn't appreciate the rich, dark roast like I do, so this is all mine. I love the flavor and, yes, it is a strong coffee. I use it with hazelnut creamer usually and three teaspoons of sugar (don't judge! lol). It's one of my favorite coffees.
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
Buy Fresh if at all possible and get a reusable K-cup. Trust me you will thank me for it!
I LOVE PEET'S. Anytime I go up to Chicago I make sure I stop and pick up a cup and a bag of coffee to take home. Their coffee is so fresh where they don't sell it past 2 weeks in their cafes. The key to good coffee is really fresh coffee beans, anything past a month is garbage.