Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Ground Fresh Roasted Coffee uploaded by Amber L.Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Ground Fresh Roasted Coffee uploaded by Emalee O.

BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Ground Fresh Roasted Coffee.
Rich and complex.
Roasted by hand in small batches. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Grace M.
Buffalo, NY
I am a super coffee fiend, so the fact that I am about to say this is shocking. This coffee is my all-time favoeite coffee - WHAT?! Yes ma'am, I used to drink alot of Starbucks coffee bought at the store but I just happened to be standing next to a man who is going to be opening a Peet's Coffee near me! He obviously convinced me to get Peet's instead of Starbucks and I must say, best decision I've ever made😻
Sharon H.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite blend at Peets. The chocolaty and flavorful taste notes of the coffee make it an easy brew to love. The price is moderate and it's very hard to mess up making the coffee. It's great with dessert too. I drink my coffee black don't like too much acidity in my coffee taste notes. This blend doesn't have any fruity notes.
Anto L.
Major Dickason's Blend from Peet's Coffee is my all time favorite type of roasted coffee to make at home with my own coffee maker. It's really smooth, and has a nice rich flavor. I always drink my coffee black and this doesn't need anything added to it at all as long as it's made properly.
Emily G.
If you've ever lived in the Bay Area you know Peets coffee. I used to drive to one of the original shops in Berkeley on my way to work. I've move since then, but it's really great and kind of nostalgic to see Peets coffee just about everywhere. I buy it frequently now especially the Major Dickensons brew. Takes me back to the the bay and the 90s when things were still a bit humble.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
It's one of my favorites and in an average price range. It has a strong robust almost bitter flavor; it's what a coffee should taste like. It's great because you can find it in most grocery stores, they offer a lot of flavors but this my go to.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I'm a huge Starbucks fan when it comes to coffee choice, but this one is a nice runner up, and for the price it's a great buy. I'd definitely recommend it.
Natalie A.
Major Dickason's was my go-to coffee when I was drinking a stronger coffee - very rich without being bitter which is important!
Emalee O.
Rncho Murieta, CA
This is one of my favorite coffee brands. It is relatively inexpensive which is nice on a college student budget.
Amber L.
Sting and smooth! This coffee smells and tastes amazing! It's a bit more expensive compared to some of the other brands, but worth the extra change. I'm still not able to find this at all stores.
Amber L.
What is your favorite Peet's blend?