Peet's Coffee® Major Dickason's Blend® Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Hayley P.
5 colors available

BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

Our Promise: We believe there's only one way to roast coffee: with the precision of a craftsman who relies on his five senses--not a computer--to arrive at perfection. We believe coffee beans are at their peak the second they emerge from the roaster, so we quickly seal in the freshness to deliver you full flavor. We believe when we've done our job, you will experience something you've never tasted before--something uniquely rich and deep. The truth is, we don't believe in taking shortcuts and our approach to single cups has been no different. That's why Peet's can promise something you just can't get anywhere else: the uncompromised cup. see more...

Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Baltimore
This is more of a stronger coffee but it's great! This is pretty adorable and the price fits the product. This is my first time having this and i was surprised i liked it but it was very good. I recommend this to everyone!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this to try something different and I was very surprised. I love dark roast coffee and this is perfectly roasted. I can drink this with flavored coffee creamers or black and it tastes amazing.
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
Amazing
New to keurig and this is the first coffee I've had using in it. A little pricey but worth it.
Give it a try!