BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

Peet's Coffee® Italian Roast Deep Roast Ground.
Vigorous and full flavored. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie R.
Jamaica, NY
Peet's coffee is definitely worth a try. When I wasn't pregnant, I preferred Peets over many other "big brand" coffee shop. If you drink black coffee - as I did - it can be a bit bitter. However, if you add a splash of almond or coconut milk, that should do the trick.
Sara A.
I use this ground roast with a french press and it's delicious! Very rich flavoring that lasts for many cups of coffee. I typically buy mine from a local grocery store and it is very inexpensive for the quantity that you receive. I would definitely recommend this brand to other people!
MacKenzie M.
Pete's is my favorite coffee brand. I grew up picking pete's over Starbucks and now I long for the days where a Pete's coffee shop was right down the road. I buy this coffee to remind me of home and great quality coffee.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
If you want strong coffee with an amazing taste, then this is for you! I really enjoy Peet's coffee because the coffee itself has such an amazing, bold flavor. It smells amazing and will definitely give you that jumpstart in the morning!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I usually buy Starbucks brand, but this was on dash he so I decided to give it a try. I am so impressed with the taste. this is definitely a quality brand coffee. it's not butter at all. Betty rich. very bold. full of flavor.
Julia N.
They use Pete's at a coffee place on my campus and I approve greatly. It has more flavor than a lot of grocery store level coffees. I'm still a fan of higher end coffees over theirs, but it's great for the price.
Marley R.
Love love love Peets coffee. I had a cup of folgers today since I ran out of Peets and I couldn't even drink it! It tasted like water compared to Peets!
Jenn L.
I love this Italian roast coffee! It has a smooth texture and a great taste! I don't need cream or sugar to help the flavor because it is so delicious!
senaida r.
Love how smooth this coffee is ! . One of my go to brands, wakes me right up in the morning lol
jamie c.
O Fallon, MO
Love this coffee both to drink and to use when I make coffee face scrubs!
Found a bag of this from about a year ago that got packed away when moving and used it to make a coffee scrub and it is wonderful!