BeveragesCoffee & TeaPeet's Coffee & Tea
Peet's Coffee House Blend Deep Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct

Peet's Coffee House Blend Deep Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct

by Peet's Coffee & Tea

A perennial customer favorite, this inviting latin american blend is a perfect introduction to peets coffees.tasting notes: bright, balanced, and medium-bodied. Pleasant hint of spice with a crisp finish.

Cafe Verona or Peets deep roast? Which do you prefer?
I usually drink Starbucks Cafe Verona. I was wondering if anyone has compared that flavor and this flavor and if so which do you prefer?
Start your review of Peet's Coffee House Blend Deep Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct!
Allison G.
Chesnee
I love coffee. I can’t start my day without it. Some mornings I need it stronger than others. I like the Peet’s Deep Roast. It’s has a very dark robust flavor, but no bitterness afterwards. Just bold and smooth.
Miranda W.
Peet's Coffee House Blend Deep Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct uploaded by Miranda W.
Purchased at: Safeway
if you're a coffee drinker in the morning like me then you should try Peete's coffee. and if you like the rich and smooth flavor of coffee, this is the brand to try. I love it I love it I love it! and I guarantee that you'll love it too. it's even better if you have a keurig, because all you have to do is pop a cup into your Keurig machine and you'll have a nice cup of coffee and under 30 seconds.
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
My favorite coffee ever! Full body flavor. I love dark roast coffe. This is a must try.
Jessica  C.
Hesperia, CA
Oh boy! If you need a pep in your step this is the way to go! No need to press the strong button on your kurieg! This stuff gets the job done
KAREN F.
Rome, NY
Received as a gift for review.. love the rich smooth flavor. No issues with grinds in the coffee. Love that the flavor does not get watered down. Will be purchasing often. Peet's Coffee House Blend Deep Roast Coffee K-Cups 16 ct
Adrian C.
Pittsburg, CA
Good taste. Price is pretty good. Overall good k cup and easy to drink. No need for a lot of creamer or sweeteners.
Rachael K.
Sugar Grove, IL
My favorite k cup. Perfect strength. Fresh every time. Worth the price. I buy on Amazon
Angelica P.
If you like rich bold coffee then chose Pete’s! It not only Taste wonderful but also gives me the perfect pick me up I need.
Adrianna H.
Greenville, NC
The best coffee ever in my opinion! I wish there was an actual Peet's Coffee store near me!! 😩😩😩
Kitty D.
auburn, wa
Peet's coffee is quite strong and bold. It is one of the best coffee k-cup available and its affordable.