BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our Promise: We believe there's only one way to roast coffee: with the precision of a craftsman who relies on his five senses--not a computer--to arrive at perfection. We believe coffee beans are at their peak the second they emerge from the roaster, so we quickly seal in the freshness to deliver you full flavor. We believe when we've done our job, you will experience something you've never tasted before--something uniquely rich and deep. The truth is, we don't believe in taking shortcuts and our approach to single cups has been no different. That's why Peet's can promise something you just can't get anywhere else: the uncompromised cup. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Cindy S.
Peets of one of the brands of kcup where the coffee actually taste good and not water down. There house blend does taste bold abd dark odbyou like that. I like brand to make ice coffee then drinking it as a hot coffee because I like my got coffee mild. But I want the coffee flavor for my ice coffee ans this is perfect for that.