BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

Our most popular blend, without caffeine. Quite possibly the most flavorful cup of decaf youll ever have. tasting notes: all the rich complexity and body of the original. A surprisingly bold decaf. see more...

• I wonder how they make coffee decaf? Is it bad for you?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
The tasting notes say: Rich, complex, and multi-layered. I agree, but I would also say it has some slight berry notes. If you like French roasts, this one will definitely be to your liking. For a Decaf coffee, it's bold and very tasty. Highly recommend.
Kalin O.
I love Peets coffee! It has a earthier flavor that's different from other brands. I also drink my coffee black so I need good, strong flavor and this gets the job done.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Peet's Coffee is a great brand we use this at work in the kitchen everyone loved it I think it's just a great product for at home or work
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I'm not normally a dark roast drinker but Pete's coffee is delicious. and the decaf option allows my grandmother to enjoy a cup as well.
Tanya W.
Im a coffee junkie and peets is the best coffee out there. Way beter than starbucks. I love peets.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
My boyfriend and I love this coffee! Not bitter at all and stays fresh in the fridge.
Candy C.
I wonder how they make coffee decaf? Is it bad for you?