BeveragesCoffee & TeaPeet's Coffee & Tea
Peet's Coffee Decaffeinated House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee

Peet's Coffee Decaffeinated House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee

by Peet's Coffee & Tea

Peet's Coffee® Decaffeinated House Blend Deep Roast Ground.
Bright and balanced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peet's Coffee Decaffeinated House Blend Deep Roast Ground Coffee!
Casey A.
Fort Worth
I love this  coffee,  I drink it everyday hot and iced! It's very bold and flavorful! I mix it with vanilla syrup and half and half
johanna  R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good brand of coffee. It is not the best, but still worth a try. I feel that the flavor is not as strong as other coffee brands, therefore I use this more as a night time coffee.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Peets coffee is the best! I had a friend from the Berkeley area send me some as a gift and I've been hooked ever since! It's been great to see that my local store now stocks it :)
Nancy N.
Lo uso o lo tomo casi todas las mañanas, es rico y tiene un sabor suave y delicado. Realmente soy fan del cafe.

Looking for your answer?