Peet's Brazil Single Origin Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 18oz

Peet's Brazil Single Origin Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 18oz

Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweeten in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full bodied. Flavor notes: Sun-dried sweet with natural notes of hazelnut The Peet's Promise: We believe there's only one way to roast coffee: with the precision of a craftsman who relies on his five senses - not a computer - to arrive at perfection. We believe coffee beans are at their peak the second they emerge from the roaster, so we quickly seal in the freshness to deliver you full flavor. We believe when we've done our job, you will experience something you've never tasted before - something uniquely rich and deep. The truth is, we don't believe in taking shortcuts. That's why Peet's can promise something you just can't get anywhere else: the uncompromised cup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peet's Brazil Single Origin Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 18oz!
How would you rate this product?
I love Peet’s coffee. This variety is a great choice. It’s a medium dark type and brews a lovely cup of coffee with lots of flavor. This is the best coffee brand in my opinion. I love it. It’s easy to find in all stores near me.

Looking for your answer?