Peet Pete's Coffee Cafe Domingo Medium Roast Ground Coffee

by Peet's Coffee & Tea

Pete's Coffee Cafe Domingo Medium Roast Ground Coffee: Smooth and balanced Hints of toffee sweetness Medium bodied*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peet Pete's Coffee Cafe Domingo Medium Roast Ground Coffee!
Huntsville, AL
I'm still working through my first bag, but after brewing over ice 3 cups of this I already really like it and will buy it again. It has a really lovely aroma and a very strong taste that isn't overpowering. It definitely has a 'small batch' flavor to it, which I prefer. I look forward to trying other blends!
East Islip, NY
Purchased at: Target
Really love Peet’s coffe. I make cold brew with it. Smooth. Lots of flavor. Smells great
Salida, CA
I had never bought Pete's and wanted to give it a try since it was priced similar to the fancy coffee. I honestly was not super impressed for being priced the way it was. I feel like I need to add more creamer than normal in order to get to desired taste.

Looking for your answer?