Peerless Handcuffs Peerless 802C Hinged Pentrate 4802

by Peerless Handcuffs

801P Hinged - Pentrate. This handcuff provides additional restraint by more effectively restricting hand and arm movement. It features all steel construction, spun rivets, machined edges and smooth single strand action. Double locking with two keys supplied. Approved by the National Institute of Justice. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peerless Handcuffs Peerless 802C Hinged Pentrate 4802!
How would you rate this product?
San Jacinto , CA
Had two pairs break while using them. They are ok cuffs. I feel like the hinge gives to much play for suspect to use. Also be careful with the double lock. That how both my two pairs broke.
I really like handcuffs and things like that it is really cool whoever dont like handcuffs something is wrong Peerless Handcuffs Peerless 802C Hinged Pentrate 4802

Looking for your answer?