BY PEEPS #75 in Marshmallows

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who couldn't love these cute little marshmallows. I love the fact that
they come in different shapes and colors for every holiday. The are
sweet and a bit crunchy from the sugar coating. You can buy these at any
store around the holidays, especially Easter. I highly recommend them!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
I love these, but I don't just eat them out if the package... I make indoor s'mores with them!! :-)
Just put a chocolate square on a graham cracker, put under broiler or in toaster until soft, top with a Peep heart and back in oven until Peep is puffy and the sugar starts to brown. Take out and top with either chocolate syrup to eat with a fork, or with another graham cracker to eat with your hands. So yummy!!
Camryn H.
Brandon, FL
I have always loved getting peeps in my Easter baskets and Christmas stockings, they are always tasteful! They can be "too spongey" for some people and after the second one I am sweetened out. These are a great holiday gift/snack!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Vanilla Creme hearts are probably one of my favorite Peeps that they offer. They're better when you leave them out for a few days to let them get stale before you eat them.
Jayna
Tried these last year and I LOVED THEM! I wish this flavor was available all year round!!! I love vanilla and I LOOOOVE peeps!!! If they bring this product back, I highly recommend trying!
Lexie M.
I agree with others that peeps are best stale. They are also great after you put them in the microwave and they get gooey. I love this flavor, but I usually love all things peeps so I might be biased.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I've been loving peeps ever since I was a little girl! they're soooo good and great price..I purchase every color every flavor each season. #ChillinWithMyPeeps
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love when these come out for Valentine's day. They are so delicious. They have the perfect vanilla flavoring! Actually, they taste creamy!
Marta G.
I love how peeps are an all year around treat! They're always coming out with shapes that go with the holidays and they're just so sweet.
bayley t.
Sarasota, FL
I have never liked peeps. They are marshmallow sugar clusters that leave a filmy feeling in your mouth afterwards. Although they are cute.
We're can you get thoes