BY PEEPS

Score extra love points with your one and only this Valentine’s Day by giving the gift of sugary sweets. Mix and match a variety of candies, a box of chocolates, cookies and more, or simply choose their favorite for a Valentine’s gift they’ll surely adore.

• Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they t...3 Answers
    PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Marshmallow Hearts
    • "I also love have they have many different shapes and now they are coming out with different flavors!" in 1 review
    Emily S.
    They're super sweet. But boy do they make your teeth feel really gritty. Its definitely a decent price. But it's not that good. I would probably only give this to children who only want just sugar.  I would only recommend these for that purpose.
    Cedric B.
    Charleston, WV
    They're peeps, so they're amazing! I still have to poke a hole in the pkg and let them sit for a day so they're harder. Call me gross, but I know I'm not the only one who does it lolThese are great bc I don't have to wait for Easter!
    Krystal R.
    El Paso, TX
    I have always been the hugestimate fan of peeps. This year my husband got me some of these and they were delicious. If you can still get your hands on these I would and they will probably be on sale 💜
    Elizabeth M.
    Columbia, TN
    I have always hated peeps. They are WAY too sugary and have a terrible taste. The only good thing about them is that they come in cool colors and cute shapes. Unless you want a sugar rush I do not recommend these. I will never buy these things again.
    Andrea R.
    Omg I love peeps! There one of my favorite snacks!! And especially the shape the come like and that there also Marshallow!! I usually buy them in publix! They are so tasty my favorite flavor is the strawberry! My favorite part about peeps is that there not expensive
    Lisa P.
    I love Peeps Marsh mellow candy. The hearts are better than the bunnies because I think you get more marsh mellow. I do love me some good marsh mellows. You can get these anywhere and they are affordable too. 5 stars for the hearts. Yes I would repurchase these again.
    Melissa M.
    Herndon, VA
    My favorite thing about Peeps is there are sooo many different holiday shapes and flavors. Of course my favorite ones are the original Easters ones but all of them are wonderful and a not too heavy calorie snack for the sweet lover!
    Stephanie D.
    I love peeps so much. I love the variety of colors and shapes that they come in. However, I find that I can only really eat one small piece as they can be too sweet, but definitely think it's a great product.
    Tarah W.
    Bothell, WA
    I find peeps more fun and delicious in theory than in reality. They are an Easter basket staple and have been since I was a child, but we often have more fun blowing them up in the microwave than eating them!
    Kimberly F.
    I love Peeps and the different shapes and flavors for each holiday. My kids love them too but we don't buy them often due to their sugar content. It's a nice treat though.
    Sarah H.
    Ingersoll , ON
    Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they taste the same as the regular "peeps"?