BY PEEPS #69 in Marshmallows

Peeps® Brand Marshmallow Pumpkins.
Boo! see more...

Sofia C.
Woburn, MA
Love these during the spooky season. Always a treat and something that I look forward to. I love peeps hear round so the taste for me is great. I think they could get more creative with options of Halloween related goodies, but these are enjoyed y the whole family.
Michael M.
Omaha , NE
They're Peeps! And they're pumpkins! Two of my favorite things! I have always loved peeps since I was a kid and Halloween is easily my favorite holiday! These pumpkin peeps are the embodiment of awesome!!
Esmeralda Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
As someone who loves peeps and Halloween, I love walking into Target and seeing a full shelf of these little delicious treats! Halloween Peeps Assortment Pumpkins, Tombstones and Ghosts definitely worth it for the sweet tooth!
Taylor W.
Marysville, OH
Peeps aren’t my favorite, but these cute guys are perfect for getting you in the Halloween spirit. They’re adorable, and a nice sweet little Halloween treat. My nephew is obsessed with them, so they’re great for kiddos!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who couldn't love these cute little marshmallows. I love the fact that
they come in different shapes and colors for every holiday. The are
sweet and a bit crunchy from the sugar coating. You can buy these at any
store around the holidays, especially Easter. I highly recommend them!
Caitie W.
These are delicious. They are softer than actual peeps, which I like. Just be careful because the orange dye can stain. I've bought them at regular price, as well as when they go on sale after Halloween.
Salli A.
These are a fail. I never liekd the taste of peeps. Marshmallows give me tumym aches but I got these for a Halloween party cuz they were cute. Naw. Theyre not. They're not actually shaped like pumpkins. They're shaped like orange hearts Never again. #spookyflashcontest
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love the Halloween peeps! I always buy various kinds and they are perfect for decorating a table or home for a spooky event. I love using these in s'mores, use with a colored chocolate and cinnamon graham crackers, tons of sugar but worth it.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
Peeps are the best regardless the shape or color but wow I loved these at Halloween and used the alone and on a pumpkin cake I made. yummy goodness.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I have not tried this one but i might have to this year i usually love the peeps from easter so i have a good feeling i would love this one as well.
Amanda M.
Do they make any other kinds of peeps besides bunnies, chicks, and pumpkins?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Where can i buy these?
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
Are they still in the store