Add a Photo

#66 in Marshmallows
Peeps® Marshmallow Hearts.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I love Peeps Marsh mellow candy. The hearts are better than the bunnies because I think you get more marsh mellow. I do love me some good marsh mellows. You can get these anywhere and they are affordable too. 5 stars for the hearts. Yes I would repurchase these again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH

Never been a big fan of Peeps. They're super sugary and that's about it. They do make a good basket filler for Easter when you need to fill up some space. I do like that they are coming out with new flavors of them, still not very crazy about them though.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN

I have always hated peeps. They are WAY too sugary and have a terrible taste. The only good thing about them is that they come in cool colors and cute shapes. Unless you want a sugar rush I do not recommend these. I will never buy these things again.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.

Peeps are awesome. There are so many different kinds for different occasions and it works great for me because my s.o. is lactose intolerant so I can't buy him chocolate for Valentine's day and Easter but I can definitely buy these delicious treats!
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, British Columbia

I love all Peeps. I don't care what shape they come in. I'm a marshmallow lover so they are right up my alley. Plus they are the perfect easter treat. I always give them to my nephew at Easter. He loves them too. They are nostalgic and yummy
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love peeps so much. I love the variety of colors and shapes that they come in. However, I find that I can only really eat one small piece as they can be too sweet, but definitely think it's a great product.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Nacogdoches , Tx

Peeps are cute and all but seriously, they taste just nasty to me. Way to sugary and they are definitely meant for kids. As for the hearts, I really prefer the original shape of them.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.

I prefer them when they are frozen. They do not freeze all the way and are nice and chewy. Although this is great, they can be very sweet. Being frozen helps with that too!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I love Peeps and the different shapes and flavors for each holiday. My kids love them too but we don't buy them often due to their sugar content. It's a nice treat though.
Lesa P.
Lesa P.

Too sugary. They do make a great addition to an Easter basket but I try to steer away from them. There are various flavors now but still not a huge fan.

Join Now