Add a Photo

By PEEPS
#66 in Marshmallows

Score extra love points with your one and only this Valentine’s Day by giving the gift of sugary sweets. Mix and match a variety of candies, a box of chocolates, cookies and more, or simply choose their favorite for a Valentine’s gift they’ll surely adore.

Lisa P.
    Lisa P.

I love Peeps Marsh mellow candy. The hearts are better than the bunnies because I think you get more marsh mellow. I do love me some good marsh mellows. You can get these anywhere and they are affordable too. 5 stars for the hearts. Yes I would repurchase these again.
    Andrea R.
    Andrea R.

Omg I love peeps! There one of my favorite snacks!! And especially the shape the come like and that there also Marshallow!! I usually buy them in publix! They are so tasty my favorite flavor is the strawberry! My favorite part about peeps is that there not expensive
    Elizabeth M.
    Elizabeth M.
    Columbia

I have always hated peeps. They are WAY too sugary and have a terrible taste. The only good thing about them is that they come in cool colors and cute shapes. Unless you want a sugar rush I do not recommend these. I will never buy these things again.
    Emily S.
    Emily S.

They're super sweet. But boy do they make your teeth feel really gritty. Its definitely a decent price. But it's not that good. I would probably only give this to children who only want just sugar.  I would only recommend these for that purpose.
    Cedric B.
    Cedric B.
    charleston, WV

They're peeps, so they're amazing! I still have to poke a hole in the pkg and let them sit for a day so they're harder. Call me gross, but I know I'm not the only one who does it lolThese are great bc I don't have to wait for Easter!
    Krystal R.
    Krystal R.
    El Paso, TX

I have always been the hugestimate fan of peeps. This year my husband got me some of these and they were delicious. If you can still get your hands on these I would and they will probably be on sale 💜
    Ashly S.
    Ashly S.

I prefer them when they are frozen. They do not freeze all the way and are nice and chewy. Although this is great, they can be very sweet. Being frozen helps with that too!
    Kimberly F.
    Kimberly F.

I love Peeps and the different shapes and flavors for each holiday. My kids love them too but we don't buy them often due to their sugar content. It's a nice treat though.
    Emilie H.
    Emilie H.
    Girard, IL

I love peeps! These cute fun shaped peeps come out right before Valentine's Day! They'd make a great gift to little kids or your significant other.
    Jessica D.
    Jessica D.

I love Peeps, not ashamed to admit that! I like these but for some reason I don't think they are as good as the bunny or chick shaped ones.
    Sarah H.
    Sarah H.
    Ingersoll, Ontario

Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they taste the same as the regular "peeps"?