BY PEEPS #56 in Marshmallows

Score extra love points with your one and only this Valentine’s Day by giving the gift of sugary sweets. Mix and match a variety of candies, a box of chocolates, cookies and more, or simply choose their favorite for a Valentine’s gift they’ll surely adore.

• Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they taste the...3 Answers
    Peeps Marshmallow Hearts
    • "I also love have they have many different shapes and now they are coming out with different flavors!" in 1 review
    Elizabeth M.
    Elizabeth M.
    Columbia
    I have always hated peeps. They are WAY too sugary and have a terrible taste. The only good thing about them is that they come in cool colors and cute shapes. Unless you want a sugar rush I do not recommend these. I will never buy these things again.
    Deanna B.
    Deanna B.
    I am a huge fan of peeps, any flavor any shape I would eat them. These are perfect for valentines day (or any other day of the week!)
    Emily S.
    Emily S.
    They're super sweet. But boy do they make your teeth feel really gritty. Its definitely a decent price. But it's not that good. I would probably only give this to children who only want just sugar.  I would only recommend these for that purpose.
    Andrea R.
    Andrea R.
    Omg I love peeps! There one of my favorite snacks!! And especially the shape the come like and that there also Marshallow!! I usually buy them in publix! They are so tasty my favorite flavor is the strawberry! My favorite part about peeps is that there not expensive
    Christina T.
    Christina T.
    Cumberland, KY
    Sweet Tooth Expert
    Who couldn't love these cute little marshmallows. I love the fact that
    they come in different shapes and colors for every holiday. The are
    sweet and a bit crunchy from the sugar coating. You can buy these at any
    store around the holidays, especially Easter. I highly recommend them!
    Cedric B.
    Cedric B.
    Charleston, WV
    They're peeps, so they're amazing! I still have to poke a hole in the pkg and let them sit for a day so they're harder. Call me gross, but I know I'm not the only one who does it lolThese are great bc I don't have to wait for Easter!
    Krystal R.
    Krystal R.
    El Paso, TX
    I have always been the hugestimate fan of peeps. This year my husband got me some of these and they were delicious. If you can still get your hands on these I would and they will probably be on sale 💜
    Amanda S.
    Amanda S.
    Toronto, OH
    Never been a big fan of Peeps. They're super sugary and that's about it. They do make a good basket filler for Easter when you need to fill up some space. I do like that they are coming out with new flavors of them, still not very crazy about them though.
    Heather R.
    Heather R.
    Redding, CA
    Love all the different shapes and colors that peeps comes out with! So awesome to see them keep changing up with each different occasion!
    Lisa P.
    Lisa P.
    I love Peeps Marsh mellow candy. The hearts are better than the bunnies because I think you get more marsh mellow. I do love me some good marsh mellows. You can get these anywhere and they are affordable too. 5 stars for the hearts. Yes I would repurchase these again.
    Sarah H.
    Sarah H.
    Ingersoll, ON
    Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they taste the same as the regular "peeps"?