Add a Photo

By PEEPS
#64 in Marshmallows

Score extra love points with your one and only this Valentine’s Day by giving the gift of sugary sweets. Mix and match a variety of candies, a box of chocolates, cookies and more, or simply choose their favorite for a Valentine’s gift they’ll surely adore.

Lisa P.
    Lisa P.

I love Peeps Marsh mellow candy. The hearts are better than the bunnies because I think you get more marsh mellow. I do love me some good marsh mellows. You can get these anywhere and they are affordable too. 5 stars for the hearts. Yes I would repurchase these again.
    Andrea R.
    Andrea R.

Omg I love peeps! There one of my favorite snacks!! And especially the shape the come like and that there also Marshallow!! I usually buy them in publix! They are so tasty my favorite flavor is the strawberry! My favorite part about peeps is that there not expensive
    Amanda S.
    Amanda S.
    Toronto, OH

Never been a big fan of Peeps. They're super sugary and that's about it. They do make a good basket filler for Easter when you need to fill up some space. I do like that they are coming out with new flavors of them, still not very crazy about them though.
    Elizabeth M.
    Elizabeth M.
    Columbia, TN

I have always hated peeps. They are WAY too sugary and have a terrible taste. The only good thing about them is that they come in cool colors and cute shapes. Unless you want a sugar rush I do not recommend these. I will never buy these things again.
    Delaney C.
    Delaney C.

Peeps are awesome. There are so many different kinds for different occasions and it works great for me because my s.o. is lactose intolerant so I can't buy him chocolate for Valentine's day and Easter but I can definitely buy these delicious treats!
    Emily S.
    Emily S.

They're super sweet. But boy do they make your teeth feel really gritty. Its definitely a decent price. But it's not that good. I would probably only give this to children who only want just sugar.  I would only recommend these for that purpose.
    Sommer S.
    Sommer S.

I never used to buy them. I would just pass them straight but a friend of mine bought a box sometime ago and begged me to try it....since then i saw the valentines peeps at a pharmacy one night and bought myself a box...was really nice
    Krystal R.
    Krystal R.
    El Paso, TX

I have always been the hugestimate fan of peeps. This year my husband got me some of these and they were delicious. If you can still get your hands on these I would and they will probably be on sale 💜
    Lindsey L.
    Lindsey L.
    nacogdoches, tx

Peeps are cute and all but seriously, they taste just nasty to me. Way to sugary and they are definitely meant for kids. As for the hearts, I really prefer the original shape of them.
    Ashly S.
    Ashly S.

I prefer them when they are frozen. They do not freeze all the way and are nice and chewy. Although this is great, they can be very sweet. Being frozen helps with that too!
    Sarah H.
    Sarah H.
    Ingersoll, Ontario

Are the heart shaped ones a specific flavour or do they taste the same as the regular "peeps"?

Join Now